TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,555 members, 57,028 news articles and 28M forum posts.
|Ht./Wt.:||6'3", 199 lbs|
|High School:||Greenville HS|
|Years:||2018 - 2020|
B I O
- Elevated from student manager to the active roster on Nov. 20. Became just the fourth student-manager to be promoted to the active roster in Clemson history.
- Appeared in seven total contests, playing in 16 total minutes and averaging 2.3 minutes per contest.
- Averaged 0.7 points and 0.3 rebounds per game.
- This isn’t something unfamiliar to head coach Brad Brownell, who, in 2014, elevated a then-manager Riley McGillan (2014-17) to the active roster.
- McGillan played 20 games through his Tiger career, scoring 11 points.
- McGillan later served as a graduate assistant in Clemson’s program and is now the director of operations at Longwood University for men’s basketball.
- Prior to McGillan, the last managers to play in a game were Dennis Hopf (1988-89) and Edward Bynum (1984-85).
- The most points scored by a walk-on in a career is 33 by Jeff Holstein (1985-87) in 34 career games. He also recorded 32 rebounds.
Best Games, 2019-20
- Made his collegiate debut against Alabama A&M on Nov. 21 and played 7.5 minutes on the floor.
- The nearby Greenvillse, S.C. native scored five points, including connecting on the first two baskets of his career.
- Collected one rebound on the road at Minnesota (Dec. 2).
- Born February 15, 2000 (turns 21 during the 2020-21 season).
- Majoring in Parks, Recreation, Tourism Management
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Latest Wells Hoag News
- Baseball -
- At the Arnold Palmer Invitational . . . -
- Tigers Drop Decision to No. 31 Wake Forest -
- Hannah Sets Clemson Single-Match Kill Record in Five-Set Los -
- Kiper lists TL as 4th rated qb ever -
- Someone snitching on Kirby Smart... -
- Spring Soccer... -
- It Makes One Wonder -
- Logan Caymol -
- TNET: Irish take series over Tigers -
- Good situation there -
- Well got some work to do -
- It's going to be a long baseball season. -
- Why are we such young team? -
- Let’s go, Tigers!! -
- Click the link below to read more!