Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Roars ---
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 1
| visibility 390

Tiger Roars ---

Oct 13, 2024, 9:38 AM

Briningstool......This guy was utilized often yesterday. Wake Forest didn't really have an answer for him. I know stopping the Tight-End is going to be on Virginia's priority. Briningstool gets a Roar.

Demonte Capehart and Peter Woods.....These two get a Roar because they were disruptive and caused problems for Wake Forest's offense. Welcome back Peter Woods.

Wade Woodaz and Barrett Carter...... They are Linebackers....and they did just that..backed up the Defensive Line. Got to give them a big Roar.

J. Lukus and K. Griffin..... I'm going to Roar for these two because Lukus had a good pass break up....and Griffin had a big interception that derailed some momentum Wake Forest was trying to build.

Aveon Terrell..... As he keeps playing...his side of the field is going to be even harder for opposing Quarterbacks to throw to. Kind of hilarious that he broke up a long pass as he very briefly looked back for ball and caught up to the Receiver... then put his hands in the air looking at the Receiver while the ball hit Terrell right in the back. Give him a Roar.

Got to Roar for the machine Phil Mafah..... The way he keeps going and getting stronger as the game goes on is just remarkable. Lets take care of our machine so he can continue to run people over.

Garrett Riley and Cade Klubnik....Notice how they are starting to really spread the ball around. That creates more weapons on offense. That is what is going to make us dangerous. Roar for these guys.

Roar for Matt Luke and the Offensive Line......the blocking has been spot on and it showed again in this game we played against Wake Forest..... as it should.

Khalil Barnes gets a Roar........In my opinion he had taken a step back compared to last year. I'm hoping I'm seeing the flashes of how dominant he could be like he was last year...if he keeps working. Lets go Barnes.

I'm going to Roar for Keith Adams Jr......give this guy some more playing time. Ya'll seen what he can do if there is a hole there or two defenders in the way......he is still pushing for yards.

It took forever.. but I can give out a big Roar for the Noble Johnson sighting and catch. Welcome to the team Noble.

Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx Xander5000..

Oct 13, 2024, 11:02 AM

And a big loud ROAR to you Sir for an astute assessment of our team’s better moments and performing players!

Go TiGERs..Jeep ROCKing & ROLLing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 390
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next