Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC fans and the 2020 Census
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 918

USC fans and the 2020 Census

Sep 29, 2020, 1:35 PM

Got a longtime friend who's been working for the 2020 Census - out in "the field" going door-to-door. I asked how things were going, and he said mostly OK. Said he runs into a few people that are pretty hostile, but most folks are not a problem.

One thing he mentioned - the homes that are all decked out in school flags, logos, etc, now that football season is underway. He said he's seen a large array - plenty of CU, USC, UGA - but surprising number of Penn St, Ohio St, ND, BAMA - - fans from just about any school & conference.

The kicker is his experience with "Gamecock homes." Said it was certainly not all, but by far, "USC homes" he says are the most arrogant. Not outright hostile - just "short," condescending, superior attitude encounters. "Nah...don't have time [door closes]."

The guy finished East Carolina & has no dog in the fight around here. It's just been his experience going house-to-house for the Census.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USC fans and the 2020 Census

Sep 29, 2020, 1:42 PM

if I lived their life sports wise I'd be irked too. Plus I sent mine in about 6 months ago. So I didnt have to be bothered

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic