Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The people who believe that Ohio State dominates Big 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 823

The people who believe that Ohio State dominates Big 10

Jan 1, 2021, 9:27 AM

football, or college football in general, are probably some of the same people who believe that USuK football history began in 2009. Some facts:

Michigan vs Ohio State series is STILL led by Michigan, 58-51-6. This is INCLUDING the current 8 in a row winning streak by the Nut Necklaces. It was Michigan in a rout before that.

Michigan has just as many Rose Bowl victories (8) as Ohio State, but with 5 more losses. That means they got there 5 more times than the Nut Necklaces.

And, as far as the superiority of the mighty Big 10 goes, they have a LOSING record in the Rose Bowl vs the PAC-12, 32-39. Yep, that same Pac-12 that nearly always misses the College Football Playoffs.

Well, Ohio State has won more Big 10 Championships than anybody else, right? WRONG. Even though Jim Harbaugh has gifted them a victory every year, Michigan still leads, 42-39 in conference titles. Although, I have to say, given the current state of affairs, the Nut Necklaces will catch them in 3 more years in that joke of a conference.

Now, given all these things, it is more understandable why the Nut Necklace fans feel they have to invent excuses, imagine being wronged, and just generally be a bunch of Looney Toons when it comes to their football team. They still have the vestiges of "Little Brother Syndrome", despite their recent success against the Wolverhineys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The problem is, all that Michigan success is ancient history

Jan 1, 2021, 9:33 AM

!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly true. I would bet if you had polled ANY Michigan fan

Jan 1, 2021, 9:37 AM

11 years ago, and said that the all time series would have a good chance of being tied up by 2023, they would have laughed till they cried. Now, they just cut out the laughing part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic