Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Part of TLaw's Success ... and OSU/LSU this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 750

Part of TLaw's Success ... and OSU/LSU this year

Oct 21, 2019, 12:40 PM

I think one of the main reasons why TLaw was so successful last year, was that teams didn't have much tape on him in the offense thus had little idea of how to defend against him. Being a generational talent with a ton of palymakers around him, it was hard to prepare for him. This season though, this has now changed and they have found "some" weaknesses and they are exploiting it and we are being slower to adapt. Which is expected.

However, i think this holds true for both OSU and LSU this year.

1) OSU: There was no tape on Fields to really study AND a new coach. With a ton of playmakers around, and no idea of what to expect, it is highly likely the offense can expose this early in the season.
2) LSU: New offensive coordinator with an experienced QB a ton of playmakers. A similar situation to OSU with a new scheme with a ton of athletes and no idea of how to prepare to defend.

That being said, 7, 8, 9 games in, the tape is in and defenses can begin to adjust and attack. Come playoff time, you have a ton of material to review.

So while i do think OSU and LSU are really good, i would expect for their offenses to come back to earth here in the second half of the season, and BV to be fully prepared for a playoff run.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 750
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic