Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A bit of perspective on the 2019 season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

A bit of perspective on the 2019 season

Jan 15, 2020, 1:03 PM

I have been waiting to be able to rewatch the Natty game, because I often get in Rooting mood during the game - and I don't always have the proper perspective. I need to rewatch it to see some things that I missed live.

I still haven't been able to rewatch it on youtube yet, and I have NOT listened to any post game analysis, But I have a couple of personal insights on the season as a whole.

2019 was an amazing season. We lost more exceptional talent to the NFL than we ever had before and we still had the 2nd best season in all of college football. The defense reload and adjusted and was the best defense in the country. The offense was amazingly prolific and efficient.

We won our division, and our conference. We beat an amazingly strong OSU team in the most exciting semi-final in CFP history and we made it to the Championship Game.

Then we ran into a juggernaut that was on a historic run. They did everything that they and their record said that they would do. Our guys played their hearts out, but they ran into a team where all of their pieces fell into place this year and they were unstoppable. I don't believe in destiny but as a cliche it works this year. LSU was the team of destiny. Sometimes you just happen to be on the tracks at the wrong time.

We WILL be back next year, cause that's how this program is built. And I believe that we will compete for the Natty again. And that's all you can ask for - the chance to compete against the best. Go Tigers !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A bit of perspective on the 2019 season

Jan 15, 2020, 1:13 PM

I totally concur.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic