Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who holds the record for having posts deleted because theyre too stupid to
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1034

So who holds the record for having posts deleted because theyre too stupid to

Oct 8, 2024, 10:31 PM

put em in th right board? We should set up some kind of award for these poor tech illiterate morans. Maybe name it after Wil Muschamp or Johnny Manziel; someone who has demonstrated the type of idiocy In sports that should be immortalized and celebrated. There are posters who have a lot of posts quarantined, but most of those people also have a lot of posts overall. The special idiots, who don’t really start a lot of threads, but still have a ton quashed are who really need to be recognized.

ClemsonSCTiger

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I vote for JK. He failed to put most of his posts on the...

Oct 8, 2024, 10:36 PM

..."I'm So Jealous of Dabo I may Explode" board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I thought of him but he deserves more of a peoples choice award

Oct 8, 2024, 10:39 PM

I think many flagged everything he posted just because he was on the sheet list for so many people.

Some posters just don’t get it and never will; as evidenced by like half their threads getting sent to Jamaica

ClemsonSCTiger

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he?***

Oct 9, 2024, 12:34 AM [ in reply to I vote for JK. He failed to put most of his posts on the... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: So who holds the record for having posts deleted because theyre too stupid to

Oct 9, 2024, 6:29 AM

some coot because they know nothing about football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So who holds the record for having posts deleted because theyre too stupid to

Oct 9, 2024, 7:37 AM

I noticed a couple of the better-known posters post all of their stuff on the football board most of which is not football related. Wondering if the mods are consistent with deleting or do they move the posts or simply overlook the offense based on who is posting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1034
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next