Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So sad tonight in that my 83 yr old dementia Mom quit golf
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 8
| visibility 1628

So sad tonight in that my 83 yr old dementia Mom quit golf

Jun 28, 2024, 1:12 AM

Since she wasn't totally sure at times why she was out there hitting a little white ball..

So seeing President Biden tonight and his mentioning golf brought back some sad memories but also I marveled at Joe a bit for wanting & trying to run for office again even though he has clear signs of having a form or degree of dementia which isn't a thing to laugh about nor is getting old.

Dementia & ALZ is real and will hit or affect 40,000,000 people living today in the US before they all die, as old age will hit us all too if we are lucky.

Saying, let's hope he, his wife, family and Democrat Political Party will finally after 3.5 years will be kind and realize that his service is over.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So sad tonight in that my 83 yr old dementia Mom quit golf

Jun 28, 2024, 7:57 AM

At 77yrs and in good health, the thing I fear is any of the old timers brain lapse sicknesses where you loose all rational thought. My Mom is just shy of 102 and has suffered more the last 3 months than she did the first 101 years and it tears my heart out every week when I go to visit. I already have the drugs to prevent me from aging past any real life, but just hope I don't get to the point of not knowing it's time to eat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jun 28, 2024, 8:21 AM

Could you please tell us what drugs you speak of having, and how to
you store them to be sure that they will "do the job" when you wish
to end it all? I only ask in case your plan/stash is better than mine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2024, 8:48 AM

So sorry to hear that about your mother. It is very sad. I’m not a Biden fan but he is our President. I feel very sorry for him. I have lost several family members to dementia and it isn’t anything to laugh at. They ended up dying by forgetting how to swallow their food. They aspirated more than swallowed and once the feeding tube went in none lasted long at all.

I don’t think he’s running to hold office. I honestly relieve the plan is to prop him up as long as possible and invoke the 25th amendment on day two of presidency. This is a candidacy for the VP to become President after 2024.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

biLL, this is the Clemson football board

Jun 28, 2024, 10:02 AM

Do you know where you are right now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad hotsawce..

Jun 28, 2024, 1:41 PM

Agree and shouldn't have posted this at all especially on FB forum but got emotional late at night after debate.

Saying, hard to watch anyone especially a dementia-ridden President who may have been propped up since day 1 to do an impossible job even for a younger and more mentally healthy individual.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My bad hotsawce..

Jun 28, 2024, 1:59 PM

Agree and shouldn't have posted this at all especially on FB forum but got emotional late at night after debate.

You? Emotional and highly reactive?

I don’t believe it !!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TNET Bi-Laws Allow Posting Of Any Content Up At Least 60 Days From Kick Off

Jun 28, 2024, 1:58 PM [ in reply to biLL, this is the Clemson football board ]

Without Penalty. TNET Chapter 63 Subsection 17

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Dad Who is 82, This is His Biggest Fear***

Jun 28, 2024, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1628
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next