Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SHOUT OUT to the Clemson Media and Graphics Team
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 1
| visibility 549

SHOUT OUT to the Clemson Media and Graphics Team

Jul 20, 2024, 9:52 PM

I've noticed a significant amount of improvement in the past year from the Tiger Media Team with the work on photo shoots, announcements and recruiting images. Don't know if someone new has taken over or there's been a priority boost in the budget, but some really outstanding work is making its way to the Internet. Just another reason to love the TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SHOUT OUT to the Clemson Media and Graphics Team

Jul 20, 2024, 10:10 PM

yup, all done in house. Clemson has had a fantastic digital arts and media program for quite some time. they were sending kids to Rythem and Hues for visual effect out in Los angeles for years, they did the VFX on Life of Pi among others, but eventually shuttered. One of the supervisors was an architecture grad, I believe, and went back to Clemson and help get these programs off the ground. I could be wrong, been about 12 years since that studio shut down, but I was working in the industry at the time and met a handful of Clemson grads working in thebiz. I worked with a couple VT grads as well in VFX. But yeah, they are light years ahead of other Public schools with regard to digtial media and production. SCAD put a ton of the poeple out there as well, but It was neeat to bump into Clemson grads working in Film in Los Angeles.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 549
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next