Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 18
| visibility 2378

Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how

Jul 28, 2024, 10:45 AM
IMG_1333.jpeg(89.0 K)

Kirby is the best coach in America.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how

Jul 28, 2024, 11:14 AM

Kirby is not a leader of men or developer of character in young men.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2024, 11:21 AM

He is the best on field coach in America. He’s the new Saban. Tough as all #### and coaches with fire. Doesn’t run the program like it’s his playground.. Not worth 2 f’s off the field though

Jul 28, 2024, 12:57 PM

He is the best on field coach in America. He’s the new Saban. Tough as all #### and coaches with fire. Doesn’t run the program like it’s his playground.. Not worth 2 f’s off the field though

I remember when Belichick was the Goat then Brady moved on and he was soon fired. How long would Smart last at a WF or BC without the UGA booster $$$ or being able to make criminal charges go away? IMO he is not a bad on the field coach but nothing special either. I would point to Muschamp as a similar coach in terms of coaching ability, demeanor and popularity

Jul 28, 2024, 1:16 PM

Since you elected to go there....how has Dabo done without a first round QB on the roster or Brent Venables?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2024, 5:06 PM

Has done fine without Venebles. Further, QB is not the sole position of Clemson’s decline. It certainly hasn’t helped though.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2024, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

How would Kirby be doing without buying players ? Bless your heart , you are special !

Buying players?

Jul 28, 2024, 5:21 PM

That's ridiculous. Wake up. It's 2024.

Fair question.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

The answer is "not as well as it should have been".

Jul 28, 2024, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

Yep it’s all about your players. Spurrier as cocky as he was even admitted that years ago. Lot of great coaches but they may never have a Bama or Ga roster.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Jul 28, 2024, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

Kirby does not make charges go away. The fact that so many UGA players get arrested is prime evidence the players are not "hands off". As to the light sentences, It's Democrat cesspool Clarke County.Everyone with a decent lawyer gets those deals.

Belichick remains the goat despite Brady's ring and success in TB...

Jul 28, 2024, 6:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

a terrible analogy and shortsighted analysis by you, as per usual. Good work.

Re: Belichick remains the goat despite Brady's ring and success in TB...

Jul 28, 2024, 8:03 PM

Vince Lombardi is the GOAT.

Jul 28, 2024, 12:55 PM

Some poor UGA social media intern is currently getting disciplined more than anyone on Kirby’s football team ever has or will be.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:05 PM

They’re winning and Dawg fans don’t care. That’s how most successful programs work. As long as UGA is in the playoffs and winning championships, you think the fans give a rat’s ### what the players are doing off the field? Y’all seem to forget a few years ago before they went on their run, UGA fans were calling into an Atlanta radio station saying they’d take a gunshot wound if it meant Kirby could get them another National championship.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:23 PM

As I recall, Dabo was sitting and dismissing 4 and 5-star recruits during our Natty run. He cares more about his players than any other head coach in the business today.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:49 PM

If the arrest made headlines. If not, I don't think Dabo did much discipline. One of our kickers was arrested during that run, in Franklin Co Ga, for possession of Marijuana. Never saw it mentioned on here. Never heard of him being disciplined. Would not have known about it if one of the court officials, who is a huge Dawg fan, had not gone out of his way to call me and give me a hard time about it.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing to see here. Keep talking about how ]

Dawg fans do care. This stuff is embarrassing and dangerous - to players and the community. I've posted on here that Kirby is ultimately responsible to put a stop to this and it doesn't speak well of him or the program that he hasn't.

I doubt seriously "fans" (plural) said they'd take a gunshot to win a title. Did some nut say that? Probably.

Jul 28, 2024, 5:43 PM

You may not like the arrests, but you like winning better than you dislike the arrests. No meaningful institutional pressure is being applied to stop the crimes from being committed. The fans would have the A.D. head if he cracked down on Kirby.

Replies: 18
| visibility 2378
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next