Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Musk being roasted on X for the DDOS excuse he made up last night
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 26
| visibility 1531

Musk being roasted on X for the DDOS excuse he made up last night

Aug 13, 2024, 8:57 AM

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1823152153445404990

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was on a test stream with 4 million people earlier in the day.

Aug 13, 2024, 9:03 AM

So who knows what happened, but it appears it was DDOS. There were only about 200k in the stream with Trump when it stopped letting people join. So maybe it was some leftover sh**lib from Twitter, maybe it was a DDOS, or maybe some bug that didn't show up in the test streams suddenly showed up last night, who knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have reporters and politicians asking

Aug 13, 2024, 9:11 AM

to shut down the conversation before it happens. Then all the sudden the stream has an issue. It’s not hard to connect the dots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFL

Aug 13, 2024, 10:38 AM

Probably firing 80% of the staff that would handle issues like that might be more like it, DDOS attack, ROFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Ok. Dude can assemble a staff to

Aug 13, 2024, 10:52 AM

send rockets into space and start starlink, but not a social media app.

Checks out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok. Dude can assemble a staff to

Aug 13, 2024, 11:13 AM

I am not sure why it is hard to believe that a guy with Asperger's can build rockets but not run a social media company.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2024, 6:02 AM

Omg^^^^now that’s a clever zinger 😆😆

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2024, 6:03 AM

Best one I’ve seen on here in awhile!!

I do love that you totally support him now, ROFL.

Aug 13, 2024, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Ok. Dude can assemble a staff to ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15239852

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I do love that you totally support him now, ROFL.

Aug 13, 2024, 6:24 PM

They do make a good ride. I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. I have never loved a car this much.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Derp State did it***

Aug 13, 2024, 9:16 AM

Re: Musk being roasted on X for the DDOS excuse he made up last night

Aug 13, 2024, 10:09 AM

Meanwhile the EU is actively seeking to sanction X for having the audacity to do an interview with an ex American president and current nominee. They hate you, they hate your opinions and they will stop at nothing to make sure you have zero ability to share them with others as they throw people in prison over there for simply sharing news stories the ruling class doesn't want shared. The tolerant inclusive left strikes again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Youre like two months away from blaming the Rothschilds for everything***

Aug 13, 2024, 10:18 AM

Re: Musk being roasted on X for the DDOS excuse he made up last night

Aug 13, 2024, 10:15 AM

Intrestin'.

X's behavior was not consistent with a DDOS attack. The server did not crash so much as chug...almost like it was being overloaded and couldn't handle the load.

Also, if it was a DDOS attack, the attackers managed to pull it off without triggering a single alert from Internet monitors like CheckPoint's cyber tracker. A DDOS attack at that scale would normally light these sites up like Atlantic City on payday.

DDOS attacks work by slaving a boatload of hacked systems, recruiting them into a digital Army of Darkness called a "botnet", and then sending them en masss to spam a server into submission by consuming its bandwidth or maxing its CPU out with either volumetric attacks or protocol attacks like the SYN flood or the infamous "Ping of Death." And a digital horde of hacked 'puters going rogue all at once is not a quiet or subtle process. It's, well, a horde. And those get noticed.

Strange.

https://threatmap.checkpoint.com/

Please stop.

Aug 13, 2024, 10:45 AM

This isn't helping the conspiracy theorists who want to believe that the global media elites are trying to silence Elon Musk and shut down X because they are threatened by him and Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

200 million people

Aug 13, 2024, 10:57 AM

say differently.

Re: 200 million people

Aug 13, 2024, 10:59 AM

Huh?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Please stop.

Aug 13, 2024, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Please stop. ]

Some "elites" actually would like to silence him and shut down X, but I'm still not sure I believe it was a DDOS attack.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only "DDOS attack" was the amount of people that wanted to tune in.***

Aug 13, 2024, 2:37 PM

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by

Aug 13, 2024, 11:36 AM

incompetence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by

Aug 13, 2024, 11:43 AM

Every time screw up from now on I’m going to blame the globalist cabal

"Who left a Junior Mint in the patient's chest cavity?"

Aug 13, 2024, 11:47 AM

"Globalist cabal. Whaddya do?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didnt overcook the steaks, its just the deep state trying to take me down

Aug 13, 2024, 11:48 AM

for tweeting so much truth

Yep, this was always going to flop, as we saw the first time

Aug 13, 2024, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ]

around with the Desantis campaign launch. I would have been surprised if there weren’t issues.

Hmm. Believe Musk or The Libs of Tnet/Harris campaign/MSM? Decisions decisions.***

Aug 13, 2024, 11:58 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lulz

Aug 13, 2024, 2:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would someone want to shut it down?

Aug 13, 2024, 2:49 PM

They were rambling fools who came across looking ridiculous. Why stop em?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 26
| visibility 1531
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next