Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MLB Draft: potential returners
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 781

MLB Draft: potential returners

Jul 15, 2024, 7:09 PM

Will Taylor: honestly this feels like he’s gone because the amount of injuries he has had he would not want to pass up that kinda money and risk getting injured again when has had a couple of chances to go to the league but I hope I’m wrong.
Austin Gordon: He hasn’t posted anything yet on socials about getting drafted if I had to guess who is the most likely to come back I would say it’s Austin… again I could be wrong
Tristan Smith: I think he could seriously from coming back and having a full year of dominance and put himself into that 1st 2nd rounder convo im still worried about him leaving tho.

I would honestly be shocked if all 3 of these guys left I feel like we could keep 1 or maybe 2 hopefully all of them but we shall see.

Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

### I'm old. This is painful to read...

Jul 15, 2024, 7:15 PM

(I'll get my grandson to interpret it)

GIT OFF MY LAWN!

But, GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: MLB Draft: potential returners

Jul 15, 2024, 7:19 PM

Gordon posted about being drafted on his Instagram
Smith was lucky to be drafted that high being he can’t throw strikes. Both should go. I could see Gordon being able to improve his stock but he should prob go …. Taylor is the one who could really use another year

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2024, 7:52 PM

I agree Taylor should come back as well to improve stock but with injuries I feel like he won’t it might be a bad buissnes decision to come back for him but it could be really good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2024, 10:37 PM

I agree Will should come back and graduate. Will was a great baseball player in high school. Tons of potential, and I know he could get a remote degree... but many don't go back.

Get a good year, he'll go 1st or 2nd.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2024, 8:18 PM

None of these guys are coming back...and nor should they...anything before round 10 is Gucci...much luck to all the fellas and their MLB careers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 5
| visibility 781
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next