Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am really going to miss Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 18
| visibility 2839

I am really going to miss Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN

Aug 14, 2024, 9:49 AM

Won't be the same on college football Saturdays. Maybe he lands on Fox.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/espn-star-kirk-herbstreit-done-giving-any-s-s-about-push-back-over-stance-about-men-womens-sports

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am really going to miss Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN

Aug 14, 2024, 9:52 AM

He’s not going anywhere lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2024, 9:54 AM

He’s not going anywhere lol

marlborocountycoot = tigerfreak = cutigerinflorida

Aug 14, 2024, 10:04 AM

What is the problem? Everyone should agree, especially the trans crowd.

Aug 14, 2024, 10:13 AM

Their position is the person in question is not a man. That person is a woman. So there are no men participating in women's sports.

If the LGBTQ++ community said, "Yes, men should be able to compete in women's sports" they would be admitting that the person in question is a man. But, they can't do that. They strongly insist that the person is a woman.

Today's definition, "A woman is anyone who identifies as a woman, whether that person has transgendered or not."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The European Union will extradite and convict him

Aug 14, 2024, 10:35 AM

for such a stance. How dare he. Glad to see him take a stand!

Aug 14, 2024, 10:43 AM

I do not mean to offend you trannies but this discussion is in the wrong board moron

Until one wants to play on the Clemson women's soccer team or

Aug 14, 2024, 11:31 AM

lacrosse team or gymnastic team or softball team or ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 14, 2024, 11:01 AM

Kirk knows how the read the room when it comes to social issues. This take would have been courageous a year or two ago. Now, he’s merely parroting what many others have stated as common sense is finally regaining a foothold.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2024, 11:18 AM

Common sense? What the heck is that? That is ancient history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2024, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I am really going to miss Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN ]

Lots of truth to that!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for Herbstreit!

Aug 14, 2024, 11:21 AM

He will now probably be on the list of those to be reprimanded (or extradited) by the EU for hate speech.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Aug 14, 2024, 11:21 AM

Aug 14, 2024, 11:53 AM

It still needs to be said, unfortunately. There are people here who think a person is woman because they think they are or their passport says they are, and are willing to disbelieve their own eyes for the sake of propaganda.

Good for him! He's 100% correct.

Aug 14, 2024, 12:01 PM

No, biological males shouldn't play women's sports, regardless of what they identify as.

It's stupid to suggest otherwise.

And ultimately, it's a huge attack on women and an erosion of women's rights to support trans women participating in women's sports.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Good for him! He's 100% correct.

Aug 14, 2024, 12:36 PM

Just had 2 dudes win Olympic gold beating up women. Should never happen. It’s a disgrace.

Aug 14, 2024, 12:55 PM

Kirk is a fraud in my opinion, cheated on his wife, run out of his own hometown and i'll never forget the very weak and staged cryfest he did live on the air during the black lives matter violence......americas version of controlled 2-tier government/agenda racial divide.......it's clear that identity politics is a weapon used by western governments to distract us and keep us fighting as they loot the whole world.

kirk is just a company man who capitulates to every agenda presented to him, weak minded people like him are a huge part of the problem. So no, kirk is not being a tough twitter guy, he's waited until half a million people have already said it (celebs)

Aug 14, 2024, 1:44 PM

What evidence do you have that his emotion was fake? What could you learn that would change your mind?

Aug 14, 2024, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I am really going to miss Kirk Herbstreit on ESPN ]

I must have missed those Q crumbs when looking for the basement of the pizza place

Replies: 18
| visibility 2839
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next