Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
High Point
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1808

High Point

May 28, 2024, 4:33 PM

Some quick stats for our opponent Friday.

Their best player is #6 Cael Chatham. A two-way player who will start at third base but may be on the mound at some point. BA .314 17 HRs 54 RBIs 48 Walks to only 47 strike outs. The guy gets on base 45% of the time.

Also keep an eye on #9 Peyton Carr.

Not sure if they have announced who is starting on the mound or not yet, but their best pitcher is #26 Gus Hughes. Senior Right hander. Strike out pitcher with 104 Ks in 95.2 Innings pitched. 3.86 ERA.

Can't wait for Friday night.

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As for the school itself it's ons of the hoighty toitiest schools in NC

May 28, 2024, 4:39 PM

Nothing but a bunch of rich kids. Their dormitories have concierge service, no lie.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

High Point reminds me of Furman...

May 28, 2024, 4:51 PM

It's about the same size with the same school colors. A bunch of kids paying private school tuition rates for a liberal arts degree. These are the same kids who will also be screaming for tuition forgiveness/transfer because they can't repay their student loans making less than $35,000 per year after they graduate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Exactly. Next generation of Libtards***

May 28, 2024, 5:13 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: High Point

May 28, 2024, 4:55 PM

Quality up and coming academic school. Do not know anything their baseball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2024, 4:58 PM

Hopefully not as good as Kennesaw State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 28, 2024, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: High Point ]

For sure! Visited there with my son for golf and came away impressed! Real world applications to academics. As much as I loved Clemson and going to school there, this is a place that would really prepare you for professional life. Highly recommend visiting if you have a sophomore or junior in high school.

May 28, 2024, 5:54 PM

You can bet they throw their best which is Hughes Friday.

May 28, 2024, 8:43 PM

I’m very familiar with High Point. In the late 60’s I lived only a few feet from their campus . Quality school then and today is top notch. In my opinion they have the best school president in America! If the Tigers ever find themselves in need of a big time president I hope that this is the first place they look. This guy had put this small college “on the map”!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1808
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic