Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully?
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 46
| visibility 2,951

HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully?

May 5, 2024, 9:59 PM

I'm getting sick and tired of the disrespect that you have targeted towards me with most threads I have started during the baseball and softball season. I have done nothing wrong to you or anybody else to deserve the abuse that have given me. While I have never called you a negative name you have done so against me. And no, saying what you are full of it is not the same. You don't gain respect with ridiculing and bullying.

I have a newsflash for you. CALLING A WOMAN A LADY IS NOT DISRESPECTFUL!

Also me referring to the softball team as "Lady Tigers" is NOT disrespectful. There are plenty of teams that use that reference. Whoever taught you that is WRONG! And you sir are also WRONG for commenting and hinting against that fact in your attempt to shame me.

You mentioned last weekend that you are a Grandfather and I would figure a person of that stature would have enough knowledge wisdom to not behave the way you have against me.

Finally while I am still mad at this point while typing this, you are still one of God's children and I pray for you just like I pray for everyone else.

I also invite the opinions of others on this matter.

B-Meist®MyfavOrange®Clemgalalways®GaTiger5®moab®Tigerthing59®sabletiger®CUTiger1989®Skeeta56®BloodbeOrange®

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Re: HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully?

May 5, 2024, 10:33 PM

Might suggest using the flag button?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 6:15 AM

tigerpaw® said:

Might suggest using the flag button?

I do ever time.

Worthless without multiple posters flagging

May 6, 2024, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully? ]

the same post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 10:40 PM

I've never seen someone troll their own scok. Well done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At first he meant not to say ladies softball team

May 5, 2024, 11:16 PM

since there is not a men's softball team. You could just say the softball team or the ladies. This makes sense.

But later he changed it to where he doesn't like calling them ladies at all. He just wants us to say the softball team or the Tigers. I guess this is since we don't usually say the men won, we just say the baseball team won or the Tigers won.

While I see his point, most of us don't consider calling the softball team ladies or Lady Tigers disrespectful. It's actually helpful when the schedules and often the gametimes are concurrent. If you see a headline or thread topic that just says Tigers won, you don't know which basketball, soccer, golf, or baseball/softball team won until you read some.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At first he meant not to say ladies softball team

May 6, 2024, 2:00 AM

He has made points about it any time someone says ladys. Even if someone mentions Lady Basketball he has had dumb comments.

If you addeess a female as an introduction, "Hey young lady, my name is John." How many females that are not transgender would take offense to being called a lady? In my world, calling a women a lady was basically the same as calling a man a "Gentleman" which is a compliment. No way is calling any women's team "Ladies" disrespectful especially when calling them Lady Tigers. Some backward ### thinking if someone is offended by giving endearing praise of our Lady teams!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2024, 11:38 PM

Missed all this but I stand with Jedi Kermit®

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

May 5, 2024, 11:41 PM

Nice to see Stevie Janowski on TigerNet!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 1:16 AM

I stated my opinion a few days ago. I think you both saw it. There is nothing wrong with your posts, Jedi. For someone to constantly harp on the subject is to make light of real problems that women have and have fought against for decades. In context, the use of the word "lady" has never been considered an important part of that fight.

Keep on posting.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 6, 2024, 3:42 AM

Phuyee on jstone .D328:5

May 6, 2024, 4:54 AM

Hong Kong Phooey

Advice: Dont feed the troll. Acknowledging they get to you creates more trollin***

May 6, 2024, 5:34 AM

May 6, 2024, 5:56 AM

If I’m following correctly, and that’s a big if, you were called out for calling a ladies team a ladies team??

Not sure, if that is the case, where lies the problem?

Sounds like I would just carry on doing what you are doing as there is not a #### thing wrong with what you are saying.

MEG

May 6, 2024, 7:28 AM

When it is incorrect to call a women's team ladies is when they are not acting like ladies, for example this year's SEC tournament game when 2 "Lady" Tigers and 4 "Lady" Roosters were ejected for brawling.

And then the concept of calling the women's team the name of the male of the mascot species, but adding the word lady, is a whole other discussion.

He is just upset that the basketball team made it to the elite 8

May 6, 2024, 5:57 AM

and Brad’s past performance has prevented him from getting another job offer to leverage his contract. He is taking his frustration out on everyone here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 6:05 AM

Doesn’t Tenn use the term “Lady Vols”?

MEG

As well as Oklahoma State

May 6, 2024, 6:55 AM

He uses the term “lady cowboys”

Re: As well as Oklahoma State

May 6, 2024, 11:09 AM

Watched OKLA vs OKLA ST last night. OK ST jerseys read "COWGIRLS".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is in their logo ! ! ! !***

May 6, 2024, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully? ]

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

May 6, 2024, 6:18 AM

Actually I find it distasteful so I will stop. It’s silly of me to try and control how someone else presents something on a message board and frankly not my place. My apologies for letting it get out of hand

Will Cobbox do the same?***

May 6, 2024, 6:39 AM

Probably

May 6, 2024, 6:56 AM

Considering he is Cobboxs scok

May 6, 2024, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully? ]

jstone D329

I accept your apology and I'll let bygones be bygones.

no name calling***

May 6, 2024, 9:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 6, 2024, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: HEY jstone D329! Do you enjoy being a bully? ]

Thank you

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jedi Kermit

May 6, 2024, 6:54 AM

Is one of the nicest posters on here.

Also jstone D329, you seem to be the only one who is fixated on this.

Calling a woman a lady is just simple...

May 6, 2024, 7:00 AM

southern manners. This world is nearly devoid of good manners so the few left with them are oddballs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 7:10 AM

I truly don't worry too much about it. Some people simply have to find something negative in everything. Just ignore it and move to the next poast.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

May 6, 2024, 7:21 AM

Not sure what Jstone's point might be, but perhaps Jstone's point is that one should not assume any longer a being's pronouns or identity (that being you are referring to as "lady" might *identify* as a "male lesbian vegan house cat"). So Jstone might be wanting us all to submit to Jstone's demands to use more inclusive language so that no being's feelings are bruised. And, not to mention, that with the new Title IX guidance, soon enough "men" (ugh) will be playing in "women's" (ugh) sports--and what a glorious day that will be for everyone!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 10:01 AM

🤣🤣🤣 My first thought when I started reading some responses is whether jstone was just waiting to start using Trans instead of Lady. Respect the Ladies!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 8:25 AM

This has been his thing on here since the first year of the softball team. I let my self get sucked into this the first year when he labeled those who use the term ladies as a bunch of old, tucked shirt boomers who needed to be educated by him to move on from the 1800s, or something to that effect. Then I realized this is just his schtick, similar to JK seizing any opportunity he finds to take a cheap shot at Dabo. I have learned to ignore it for the most part.

I do see where he says in this thread that he is going to change this behavior so maybe you made an impression.

Now maybe you can work on JK?

Jedi, I see absolutely nothing wrong with your posts

May 6, 2024, 8:26 AM

I enjoy them because they are primarily positive.

I have had my words with jstone in posts and admit I have posted the term, "Lady Tigers", as an jab at that poster. Why? Maybe because I am a born and bred Southern, I was taught the term lady is a compliment in the same way that I see gentleman as a compliment. And, seeing someone besmirch my culture and upbringing, bothers me. And, I respond.

Jedi Kermit® keep posting. As Dabo said, "“Don’t worry about criticism from people that you wouldn’t seek advice from”. I intend to do the same.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Somehow I totally missed this one.***

May 6, 2024, 8:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree - he is also one of the folks that play a role in me no longer being a

May 6, 2024, 8:54 AM

donor . . . .

jstone D329

Crump®

B-Meist®

He is one I forgot to mention of the 1 or 2 that have turned this place into a less-than-desirable place to donate to.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Not a donor? Then how do you have an ® by your user name?

May 6, 2024, 9:06 AM

Moran.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

BOAISY . . . . .***

May 6, 2024, 10:34 AM

I don't think your audience matches your humor.***

May 6, 2024, 9:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 9:01 AM

Jedi Kermit, I agree. Calling a woman a lady is not disrespectful. I expect nothing less.

Jedi Kermit®

^^^ I trust the expert here.***

May 6, 2024, 12:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There have been sometimes I have just shook my head and went on to

May 6, 2024, 9:16 AM

another post. I think the term 'lady" is showing respect. After a certain age, I think it is respectful to call all age groups men or women. Calling college students or even high schoolers "kids" just doesn't sound right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will say Im not a big fan of come on Kid at the SB games.

May 6, 2024, 12:17 PM

Way overused at this point.

May 6, 2024, 9:34 AM

There’s no doubt that personal attacks are off-limits on any forum. Not just TigerNet. Usually the weak-minded resort to personal attacks when they realize their argument doesn’t hold water. It’s especially concerning someone would attack you in such a way. Your posts on baseball and softball are uplifting and common sense.

I do not understand this attack on biological status. It’s science. You’re either born a male or born female. No amount of surgeries can change that. The DNA and composition still tests as either male or female. Humans are the only species among millions that have “transgender” members of society. Make or female isn’t up for debate. They’re arguing against science.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2024, 11:12 AM

Keep calling it like it is brother!!!!!!

I don't get a lot of enjoyment out of trolling Stoner.

May 6, 2024, 4:40 PM

Pretty one-dimensional, slow and short of wit. Wait, did I just describe Valley-coot too?

Re: I don't get a lot of enjoyment out of trolling Stoner.

May 6, 2024, 5:56 PM

Yes you did 🤣

May 6, 2024, 9:44 PM

Agree with you 100% Jedi Kermit®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 46
| visibility 2,951
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next