Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heather Dinich
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 40
| visibility 4306

Heather Dinich

Oct 20, 2024, 12:27 PM

Read the quote down below. It will show you how often she actually watches games.

Heather Dinich: The Tigers held off a feisty Virginia team Saturday to earn their sixth straight win since a season-opening loss to Georgia.
As good as Clemson has looked during its winning streak, though, the committee will recognize that Virginia is the only opponent Clemson has defeated with a winning record. None of Clemson's wins are against ranked teams, and four opponents have four losses each. Most, if not all, of the contenders ranked ahead of Clemson are either undefeated or have a better résumé

This proves that she does not in fact watch the games and looks at just the score. If she would’ve watched the game, she would’ve seen the game got so out of hand that we proceeded to go with our backups. Our backups allowed the game to look a little more respectable.

I don’t see how ESPN can keep a writer who does not do her research before writing such blasphemy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What'd she say bought Texas ?

Oct 20, 2024, 12:29 PM

LOL

Heather Dinich

Oct 20, 2024, 12:29 PM

Re: Heather Dinich

Oct 20, 2024, 1:51 PM

🤣🤣

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's Good For 2 Things...Sammich Makin and Male Buildup Relief***

Oct 20, 2024, 12:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She's Good For 2 Things...Sammich Makin and Male Buildup Relief***

Oct 20, 2024, 1:36 PM

Ouch!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She's Good For 2 Things...Sammich Makin and Male Buildup Relief***

Oct 20, 2024, 1:51 PM [ in reply to She's Good For 2 Things...Sammich Makin and Male Buildup Relief*** ]

What a shittymoronic thing to say.

Oct 20, 2024, 12:35 PM

She's right. The final score is what matters. At the same time Dabo put in backups on defense, Virginia was scoring at will with their backup QB

We should be playing our weak schedule with the intent to blow out bad teams....We are not doing that and it's going to hurt us in the eyes of the committee

we should not put our backups in until they are needed in the playoffs

Oct 20, 2024, 1:30 PM

how does that work for you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not a blue thing or a red thing! Quit your cult and think for yourself.

Oct 20, 2024, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather Dinich ]

None of this is going to matter. The ACC will only get 1 team in the playoff. Win the conference and get in. Any other result and we are out.

We're probably developing our defensive backups better than any team.

Oct 20, 2024, 12:46 PM

Sammy Brown now has the second most sacks on the team. We have recruited well the last 2-3 years and those guys just need some PT. We should be much more solid and deep by the end of the year.

Just win baby.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Cept not a whole lot of em have shown development yet

Oct 20, 2024, 1:49 PM

We're probably last in the nation in 4th quarter score differential because of all of the busts by the backups. We gave up 10 points in 3 quarters yesterday and 21 in the 4th. The NCSU game was the same story.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that's not true. Not playing the backups ensures that there will be no

Oct 20, 2024, 1:58 PM

development. Not playing the backups would be pointless.

Glad we are developing our backups and don't care about meaningless stats at the end of games that we are winning. We'll be especially glad we did when we get into the Championship and the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not saying we shouldn't play them I'm saying it hasn't taken hold yet so I'm

Oct 20, 2024, 2:37 PM

Not ready to say the work they've gotten is gonna help us win games down the road. I wanna see the inexperienced guys learn from their mistakes and in film study; i can't say I've seen that yet.

ESPN has diversity requirements to meet.***

Oct 20, 2024, 12:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

she's not talking about margin of victory at all. Just our opponents records.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:07 PM

Has nothing to do with subs getting playing time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: she's not talking about margin of victory at all. Just our opponents records.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:28 PM

It’s just the language she used that made it sound like she didn’t event watch the game. Read the first sentence, she said we held off against Virginia. Me and you both know that we had total control of the game from halftime on.

Re: she's not talking about margin of victory at all. Just our opponents records.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:53 PM

Mac

My reading of held back means that we called off the 1st team dogs early, which is exactly your argument.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:38 PM [ in reply to she's not talking about margin of victory at all. Just our opponents records. ]

I beg to differ. Dinich IS a sub getting playing time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2024, 1:08 PM

She needs to go make me a sammich🤣

Oct 20, 2024, 3:42 PM

misogyny much ??

How does that prove she didn't watch the game?

Oct 20, 2024, 1:18 PM

All she said was UVA is feisty; they are. That doesn't mean they were close to beating us.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:23 PM

Whatever, all we need to be worried about is winning the league and getting a bye in the playoff. Then we have just as much chance of winning the title as anybody else

Oct 20, 2024, 1:26 PM

She is a female in a male's sport. No chance she will lose her WOKE job.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:50 PM

2000® said:

She is a female in a male's sport. No chance she will lose her WOKE job.

That is not always true. Ponder how this happened. Sam says hey!

[![Screenshot-20240226-192816-Chrome.jpg](https://postimg.cc/rdM4tbyW)">

Oct 20, 2024, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather Dinich ]

If you want to refute the accuracy of the message fine. If you are attacking her just because she is a woman - that just shows the weakness of your argument - or lack thereof.

Oct 20, 2024, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Heather Dinich ]

We could win out along with SMU, and Miami and we are going to be left out because SMU has a better winning percentage against common opponents at this time

Oct 20, 2024, 1:26 PM

I'm confused..what did she say that was wrong?? Virginia is the only teamw we beaten with a winning record..

She didn't say anything wrong***

Oct 20, 2024, 1:28 PM

Re: She didn't say anything wrong***

Oct 20, 2024, 1:32 PM

She said we held off against Virginia like we were on the break of losing. They were feisty, but we were in control for almost the entirety of the game.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:50 PM

Mac,

I don't see anything in her quote about point differential. She is making comments on strength og schedule which i think are legitimate.

Oct 20, 2024, 2:13 PM

Tobias,

I know she brings up a somewhat decent argument about our strength of schedule, but we have handled our business. We can’t help the schedule we were given.

On the other hand, strength of schedule wasn’t the only thing she said. The fact that she said we held off Virginia is inaccurate.

Oct 20, 2024, 1:58 PM

typical chick, knows nothing but runs mouth

Oct 20, 2024, 3:39 PM

Jaxco,

So by that logic I should figure that you are female ??

If she'd have seen the games she'd know that Dabo rotates backups in...

Oct 20, 2024, 2:18 PM

early and that garbage time is for our 3+ deeps at just about every position.

Note: Dabo leaves many of the two deep in the game to help guide the players behind them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is and has always been a Tuesday night date and not someone you'd take home....

Oct 20, 2024, 2:20 PM

to meet your parent, especially if they are over 60. Laughter that hard will kill old people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If she'd have seen the games she'd know that Dabo rotates backups in...

Oct 20, 2024, 2:22 PM [ in reply to If she'd have seen the games she'd know that Dabo rotates backups in... ]

early and that garbage time is for our 3+ deeps at just about every position.

Note: Dabo leaves many of the two deep in the game to help guide the players behind them

I agree. Reading the article it would seem the writter probably saw little of real playing time and just watched key portions. Unless they follows the flow of the game, coupled with substitutions, I doubt they would understand what we see.

Oct 20, 2024, 2:37 PM

Not worried about what Dimwit has to say. There will be a lot more analysis done by people much more in tune with Clemson than her when the playoff selection time comes. Keep winning and win the ACCCG and the Tigers are in. The formula is pretty simple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious question, is there a sporswriter Tnet likes?

Oct 20, 2024, 2:43 PM

Even David Hood gets dragged if he says something that some perceives to be not 100% glowing about Clemson or Dabo. If the whole fan base was like Tnet we'd have to replace the tiger paw on our helmets with a snowflake.

Oct 20, 2024, 2:44 PM

Ultimately, the committee we will be looking at the whole schedule/results and the 2H of the regular season is tougher than the 1H (minus GA). If we win out, the perceptions will resolve themselves.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson's strength of schedule will steadily improve

Oct 20, 2024, 2:55 PM

It won't be great, but the worst teams on our schedule are the ones we played prior to Virginia.

From Virginia on, all have a shot of finishing over .500 for the year.

Replies: 40
| visibility 4306
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next