Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heartbroken for Watson and Trevor !!
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 21
| visibility 3051

Heartbroken for Watson and Trevor !!

Sep 16, 2024, 4:58 PM

Don’t get me wrong, It’s amazing to see two of our national championship quarterbacks from the last decade go head to head as starting QB’s in the league. And I think if you take away the unfortunate situation that Watson has got himself into as well as the injury he was making a name for himself as a top five QB. But I’m really bummed out to look at social media today and just see article after article from all over the sports world Talking about Watson being Dunn and Lawrence being a bust and now they both need to move on. I personally don’t think Lawrence is a bust I think he’s a little inconsistent and the interception rate is a little high, but he’s still doing great overall personally. What is everyone else’s thoughts on this, I guess it really goes to show you how drastically different. The college game is than the NFL sometimes more than we realize.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, coots lost after being up by 17. Suck it.***

Sep 16, 2024, 5:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: haha, coots lost after being up by 17. Suck it.***

Sep 16, 2024, 5:10 PM

Good job on knowing scores ### does that have to do with anything.

Sep 16, 2024, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 16, 2024, 5:32 PM

congratulations you must be one of those that think that people that live outside the orange colored bubble are coots..

Sep 16, 2024, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: haha, coots lost after being up by 17. Suck it.*** ]

congratulations you must be one of those that think that people that live outside the orange colored bubble are coots..

For sure, on here you really can't have perspective and thoughts that skew from

Sep 16, 2024, 5:38 PM

what some of the chosen few on here have without being called a SC fan, aka coot. It's pretty immature and childish, but those folks just really don't seem to have much else to do but continue other than beat that dumb drum, makes them giddy and also devoid of having to think.

Re: For sure, on here you really can't have perspective and thoughts that skew from

Sep 16, 2024, 6:03 PM

They don’t. Besides Clemson football and this site, their lives are BLEAK and MISERABLE!

Marlborocountycoot = cutigerinflorida = bluffton orange man

Sep 16, 2024, 6:14 PM

irony

Re: Marlborocountycoot = cutigerinflorida = bluffton orange man

Sep 16, 2024, 6:43 PM

Exactly! Dripping!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Marlborocountycoot = cutigerinflorida = bluffton orange man

Sep 16, 2024, 7:16 PM

WAAAAAYYYYY too early to call Trevor Lawrence a bust

Sep 16, 2024, 5:04 PM

Put him on a better team and see what happens. Get him a decent OL and a few Tyreek Hill-type WRs and watch what happens.

As for Deshaun, well... he doesn't seem like the same guy he was when he left here 7 years ago. And I don't think it's the injury. It's like something rotted inside him and left him empty. He's got the cash though. Hope he has enough lawyers because he's gonna need 'em.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WAAAAAYYYYY too early to call Trevor Lawrence a bust

Sep 16, 2024, 5:11 PM

I think Watsons elusiveness looked good yesterday and he was looking alittle more like himself, buuuut i also think he messed up with the girls lol, i still don’t belief he’s a predator i think he was set up to that extent but he did say he did stuff. Either way im sure mentally he’s been thru it… we will see!

Re: WAAAAAYYYYY too early to call Trevor Lawrence a bust

Sep 16, 2024, 6:56 PM [ in reply to WAAAAAYYYYY too early to call Trevor Lawrence a bust ]

Yes very good description and similar to my thoughts on him especially in the last few years. Don’t know if it’s injuries or possibly being blamed for some things he did not do (not saying he is probably not guilty of any wrongdoing),but to me he looks sad and frankly miserable at times when the camera pans over to him. Just doesn’t look like he even enjoys the game anymore. Pulling for him to turn his life around first of all and after that hopefully that will translate into him getting back to the Watson of old on the football field.

I will say the Browns were not very smart in offering all that money guaranteed, imo.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Re: Heartbroken for Watson and Trevor !!

Sep 16, 2024, 6:01 PM

Both teams need to fix their OLs and give them some protection and they will be fine.

Having said that, it is a little hard for me to be “heartbroken” for two 20 something’s that have a collective contract value of half a billion dollars.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2024, 6:05 PM

I would call you an ignorant white trash coot, but you may not be white so I do not want to be offensive

Woe for them. They are 2 of the 10 highest paid QBs in the world.

Both DW4 and Trevor Lawrence are FAR from done co

Their on the field issues are actually easy to explain

Sep 16, 2024, 6:20 PM

Trevor is a pinata with the Jags OL and Deshaun is in an offense that does not fit his skill set and the coach refuses to adjust. Being a Browns fan that irks me to no end. Give Bill O'Brian some credit in Houston, he adjusted the offense to more of a spread to fit Deshaun. He's doing the same thing with the QB at BC

Sep 16, 2024, 6:38 PM

Yeh, me too. I can’t begin to imagine how terrible it must be to be in your 20’s and have 10’s of million of dollars. My heart goes out to them.

Sep 16, 2024, 7:40 PM

Y’all…Trevor has a baby on the way…which means he is living with a pregnant lady…
Any of you who’ve had a similar situation should understand what he’s dealing with. Frankly he should be on IR. As for DS, likewise. Hard to perform well when your brain is all messed up, albeit self inflicted wounds in his case

You should post

Sep 16, 2024, 7:48 PM

Less.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 3051
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next