Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finished watching our 4 losses from last year.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 13
| visibility 1369

Finished watching our 4 losses from last year.

Aug 10, 2024, 2:02 PM

Clean up the turnovers.
Cade take a step or two forward and the Oline show some improvement.
The receivers take a step or two forward.
This is a different team.

I think we have a better chance against Georgia than what we are being given.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here Are Some Coins For Your Suffering***

Aug 10, 2024, 2:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finished watching our 4 losses from last year.

Aug 10, 2024, 2:14 PM

Even with the subpar O play, the turnovers killed us more than anything else. We beat Duke easily if don’t turn the ball over. We beat FSU if we don’t give up the scoop and score. We don’t lose to Miami if we don’t fumble on the goal line. The only game that really didn’t matter with turnovers was NCST. We just couldn’t do anything that game, although we did give up a pick 6.

There was an obvious correlation between us finishing the season 5-0 and winning the turnover margin in each of those games.

Agree that if those are addressed, and the offense is just even slightly better, we should be a playoff caliber team.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's funny how turnovers only killed us....

Aug 10, 2024, 3:04 PM

Guess what........Kentucky beats us w/o turning it over 4 times.

what if Notre Dame doesn't turn the ball over 3 times???
what if USC doesn't turn it over twice??

Turnovers are part of the game and they go BOTH WAYS. We had a 3-3 "close game" record (1 score games)......the rest of the games weren't that close one way or another.

Re: it's funny how turnovers only killed us....

Aug 10, 2024, 4:33 PM

You missed the entire point. By us cleaning up the turnovers & winning the turnover margin, we were able to capitalize on other teams mistakes.

We lost every game we lost the turnover margin. The point is, we cleaned that up, started winning the turnover margin, and guess what happened? Sorry if that is too difficult to understand.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2024, 2:16 PM

I'll take 10-2 all day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We GAVE away Duke, FSU,and MIAMI games. Gaaaaave them away. IMHO.***

Aug 10, 2024, 2:23 PM

Going to Be Shock and Awe

Aug 10, 2024, 2:56 PM

A monumental upset is in the works. I know our players and coaches have thought about beating them for months. I doubt the dawgs worried about us too much.

Re: We GAVE away Duke, FSU,and MIAMI games. Gaaaaave them away. IMHO.***

Aug 10, 2024, 3:40 PM [ in reply to We GAVE away Duke, FSU,and MIAMI games. Gaaaaave them away. IMHO.*** ]

Duke whipped us on both sides of the ball. They looked like the better team personnel wise which was shocking. That, more than anything from last season, cost us national respect. It was similar to the Notre Dame game the year before but that game was a nightmare from a scheme and play calling standpoint such that it got Streeter fired.

Aug 10, 2024, 2:56 PM

I feel like a 13.5 underdog to uga is just about where vegas would put all of the top 10 except texas oh st

Aug 10, 2024, 3:02 PM

We may be slightly improved this year but I still see our floor as 8-4 and our ceiling as 11-2.

Aug 10, 2024, 3:05 PM

Thanks for the suffering to give us hope.
It just seemed like every play last year was so hard. There was never a wide open TE down the middle or a RB catching a easy ball in the flats. It seemed the opponent new what play was being ran.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2024, 3:31 PM

Cade still looked good in those losses, just the mistakes needed to be cleaned up. But most of Cade's mistakes were cause bc of the O line not holding blocks and allowing heavy pressure to get to Cade before he ever had a chance to look up, and he would try to force something good to happen that went bad...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cade whom I light is like a chicken with head cut off

Aug 10, 2024, 4:02 PM

At times and goes ADHD-like too often during stress.

He will settle down more this year ..maybe enough to get us 2 more wins over 2023.

LBB: Original PAW Flag Bearer 1977-92.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1369
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next