Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN+, ACCN, ESPN360, ESPN the Ocho
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 950

ESPN+, ACCN, ESPN360, ESPN the Ocho

Jun 1, 2024, 8:04 AM

I remember just a couple years ago when you could see EVERY Clemson game on TV or ESPN360 for free. I used to watch every football game, every year, on TV. Yes, I know, they do it for money. Direct pay money. They use sponsors but I would assume they need less sponsors if they generate capital from subscriptions and cable/streaming, so they have less to answer to regarding content.

But, back to all of these channels, ESPN+, ACCN(X), SECN, etc., you cannot tell me they have as many viewers as they could have. Does Clemson or any other school care that many of their athletic events are not viewable by certain fans? And on a regular basis?

Watching sports has become a cumbersome and taxing enjoyment, since using radio is major step down.

Money is terrible excuse to do anything you want because it exchanges substance for exception, and eventually leads to emptiness.

Does ANYONE really want to watch South Carolina @ 330 on ABC? That’s emptiness.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN+, ACCN, ESPN360, ESPN the Ocho

Jun 1, 2024, 1:10 PM

I am 1000% behind you on this. Why should I pay for something that used to be free has it gotten any better do they offer something that I dont know that is worth 10 more my dollars. I not hurting for money I just dont see why I should give 10 more dollars to a multi billion dollar company

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN+, ACCN, ESPN360, ESPN the Ocho

Jun 1, 2024, 2:11 PM

I remember when you could pack your lunch to a sporting event and it did not cost a week's salary to take a family of 4 to an NFL game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 950
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic