Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Comments coming from some Eagles fans
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 26
| visibility 3,651

Comments coming from some Eagles fans

Apr 27, 2024, 4:28 PM

And NFL fans in general about Trotter just shows how they’re either dumb or they don’t watch college football at all. Seen many saying his film is terrible but legitimately the only knock on Trotter could be his size. The kid is one of the smartest LBs I’ve ever watch commands the defense very well and plays all effort all of the time.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Comments coming from some Eagles fans

Apr 27, 2024, 4:34 PM

Grew up an Eagles fan. They are passionate, but there is a lot of evidence that there is no entrance exam. Trotter’s dad can do no wrong and I think most fans are happy with the pick. Eagles LBs are very meh these days and I think Trotter will do well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eagles fans are about the worst in the NFL.

Apr 27, 2024, 7:56 PM

I wouldn’t listen to anything they have to say.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Eagles fans are about the worst in the NFL.

Apr 27, 2024, 11:17 PM

I have nothing against the Eagles fans myself but have heard they suck! I don’t think many or any at all are worse that Dallas 😏

I am an Eagles fan

Apr 29, 2024, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Eagles fans are about the worst in the NFL. ]

Meet me under the peach tomorrow, high noon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm likes hanging around big hairy butts.***

Apr 29, 2024, 7:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that what you see when you look at that?

Apr 29, 2024, 7:27 PM

telling...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know. They had some monster hits and could harmonize

Apr 29, 2024, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Eagles fans are about the worst in the NFL. ]

well. Have you heard Seven Bridge Road?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I don't know. They had some monster hits and could harmonize

Apr 30, 2024, 5:31 AM

Those aren't the Eagles just Eagles!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhh ...

Apr 30, 2024, 7:48 AM

🤔

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I agree. I am just not sure where Trotter, or Shipley for that matter fits in.***

Apr 30, 2024, 8:32 AM [ in reply to I don't know. They had some monster hits and could harmonize ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Philadelphia is known as a hard place for visiting teams. If you are a

Apr 30, 2024, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Eagles fans are about the worst in the NFL. ]

fan of the visiting team, Philly might not be your best or safest stadium to choose to show up and support your team. They are brutal, relentless, and provocative. None of that takes away from the fact that they are also generally very knowledgeable about football. They know their team and often know the personel, schemes, and tendencies of their opponents. I would not take the social media posts of a few as the opinion of their fan base at large.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Philadelphia is known as a hard place for visiting teams. If you are a

Apr 30, 2024, 10:40 AM

The first pet of your comment also describes Buffalo very well. Toughest place I have been to as a fan of the opposing team (dolphins).

Apr 29, 2024, 5:02 PM

Browns will take him... and be happy to do it...

There are always fans that do nothing but complain, its what they do....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trotter to me; "a faster Zach Thomas"!

Apr 29, 2024, 6:38 PM

Trotter could at times get "eaten up when some of those IOL got their hands on him"! Which is where the concern for his size comes in and is legitimate.
However, most of the time, he put himself in position to where they couldn't do that by using his football I.Q.

I think Trotter will see the field sooner rather than later and will have a long NFL career.

Be willing to bet it's eating at him to have put up stellar stats; but still be passed over by a bunch of LB's who's stats were not as good.

Sometimes in the NFL - "they over-think-it"! Daniel Jones says hi. Mitch Zabisky(however you spell it), the russell kid from LSU and a bunch of others who were hyped pre-draft.

Hyped based off "other stuff" and not "the video"!

Trotter made plays, period! I youtubed a bunch of LB's ahead of him and "just stats wise and even highlight wise" didn't see it. It being whatever they saw besides his size over him.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trotter to me; "a faster Zach Thomas"!

Apr 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

He made a fantastic interception against the coots in 22. Unfortunately that play got lost on some because they lost their mind when we gave the game away.

meh .

Apr 29, 2024, 5:37 PM

imo Isaiah Simmons was x5 better that Trotter Jr
and Boulware was x3 better

for me Trott left more to be desired . i always felt that 50% of the time he chose the wrong gap when blitzing and his pursuit angles slowed downed his teammates from making tackles

i think he was drafted appropriately and will have to really prove himself to stay on the roster

Apr 29, 2024, 5:42 PM

Mjc3194® said:

legitimately the only knock on Trotter could be his size.

Well, that is a pretty big knock

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2024, 6:27 PM

He’s good but is a step slow

He's bigger than Sam Mills and

Apr 29, 2024, 6:55 PM

Sam Mills has a statue in front of the home of the Carolina Panthers because of his play and his community involvement.

With his Dad being there to guide him; I think it's an extra added benefit for the Eagles. The coaches will get him right; but his Dad will make him a household name.

He won't be the first so called undersized LB to do well.
The below link kind of sums up why he fell to the 5th round. He scored 2nd among all LB's in production. But, 23rd in athleticism. Overall score of 73.

But, the game between the ears is where he is really going to help the Eagles. Teams can't measure that so much and in this case, it hurt Trotter Jr. But, not really, he gets to go out and prove it. So, good for him. I think he will.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jeremiah-trotter-jr/32005452-4f49-8404-fca0-14fc270b6c67

Apr 29, 2024, 7:30 PM

He was a first or second rounder all season based on his play but then his postseason measureables caused him to drop below where his production would warrant.

Apr 29, 2024, 8:38 PM

I'm pulling for him. His size is an issue. He will struggle covering TE's over the middle.

Have you seen the prototypical TE these days ? Some of them are absolute monsters.

Even the larger LBers struggle with them

Apr 30, 2024, 12:41 AM

Sadly, a large portion of NFL fans have never watched a lick of college football nor do they care to. They equate college football to pop warner so they know nothing of the players they draft.

Apr 30, 2024, 4:44 AM

For an outfit who booed Santa, what do you expect. Trotter 2 will do fine. He is a baller.

Wish he would have stayed another year. Dude is a beast at LB.***

Apr 30, 2024, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Apr 30, 2024, 8:50 AM

That fanbase is trash and dumber than a box of rocks!

Eagles fans are a punk fanbase

Apr 30, 2024, 9:05 AM

Being passionate for your team is not an excuse for being obnoxious and classless!

Replies: 26
| visibility 3,651
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next