Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone had any luck upgrading their football seats?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,151

Anyone had any luck upgrading their football seats?

May 7, 2024, 4:06 PM

My slot is early tomorrow afternoon and I am kind of planning my strategy. I may take worse seats to get from behind a serial stander, who gets even more obstinate when he asked to sit down. I would also pay more IPTAY money if necessary to move to another section, but I am not sure that will even be an option.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone had any luck upgrading their football seats?

May 7, 2024, 4:10 PM

I was on early this morning. Selection in the lower deck was very limited. Mostly singles.

Upper deck had more availability the higher you go, but still overall limited unless you are only purchasing singles.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2024, 4:13 PM

Mine are two together in the lower deck Section S. Hope there is something higher up ..... although I am not real low.

Currently only scattered single seats available in the North lower level. My

May 7, 2024, 4:52 PM

appointment time was at 1:40 and the choices were very slim.

Your only hope is that someone decides they don't like their current seats before tomorrow and they move to say the upper deck. Good luck!!!

Re: Currently only scattered single seats available in the North lower level. My

May 7, 2024, 5:01 PM

Thanks ...... yeah good luck someone moving from the lower bowl to the upper deck! I'm in the North Lower, so I guess I'll wind up sitting behind the stander for the next year or so.

Re: Currently only scattered single seats available in the North lower level. My

May 7, 2024, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Currently only scattered single seats available in the North lower level. My ]

Any opportunity to upgrade and pay more "seat tax" f better seats are available in a more expensive section?

Yes. The FAQs say that you will be charged the additional seat equity if you

May 7, 2024, 6:20 PM

move to a higher value for which you are eligible.

Re: Yes. The FAQs say that you will be charged the additional seat equity if you

May 7, 2024, 7:33 PM

Thanks …… what I wanted to know

May 7, 2024, 6:13 PM

I still don’t know how to get an appointment. Someone said we got emails, but I never got one.

May 7, 2024, 6:18 PM

This morning Managed to move our two uppers to lower deck - side by side in Section K - was hoping to combine or better our two in UM but not even a possibility.

May 7, 2024, 6:46 PM

My slot was 10:00 AM today(5/7) and I was unable to relocate my 2 seats in the North Lower.

Single seats were scarcely scattered through all sections but not 2 together. There were several opportunities in section T/UT and K/UK but that was not an improvement.

My biggest disappointment was the availability shown in the “Preview Mode” didn’t match the “Relocate Seat Mode”. What was available at 9:00 was not there at 10:00. My assumption is the few available spots were gobbled up in the 9:00 slot.

I’m disappointed. I did my research and had 6 options based on the Preview. None were available at 10:00.

Good luck to everyone.

May 7, 2024, 7:05 PM

In the original dump of long time fans for more $$, things changed.
I was happy with my seats as over years knew the folks around me. I kept my seats.
Folks around me changed and were replace with a ssholes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

May 7, 2024, 7:36 PM

Is the website that we will be linked to easy to navigate or is it like some of the other Iptay sites?

May 7, 2024, 7:38 PM

The virtual website is fine. No issues with Ticketmaster site.

At 9:00am 5/8 there was nothing but single seats in the lower deck.

May 8, 2024, 9:11 AM

If you want to move from lower deck to upper deck, you have options. Other than that, what a waste of time and expense.

Re: At 9:00am 5/8 there was nothing but single seats in the lower deck.

May 8, 2024, 9:35 AM

Does not sound promising. I guess I will keep my appointed time, but not looking very good. Maybe something will come open.

May 8, 2024, 9:42 AM

I was, sort of.

I went from Top Deck TDC (home side) to Upper-lower deck UT. It was a trade-off between how high up vs the viewing angle. Overall I was pleased with the move.

May 8, 2024, 12:01 PM

I consider that a darn good move! Any of the U sections are good.

May 8, 2024, 11:34 AM

I was able to upgrade my seats slightly. Unfortunately, the seats I had planned on selecting kept giving me an error message saying that I couldn't leave a single seat available. I'm assuming that I was just getting this error because someone had already selected those seats. With the time that I had wasted on trying to figure out that error, many of the backup seats that I had planned on getting were taken too. Guess I'll just have to wait until next year...again.

May 9, 2024, 9:20 AM

I had the exact same problem for at least 30min. I thought the same thing that someone else was selecting the same seats. I ended up calling to figure out the error and the guy just did it for me on the phone in 3min. Super easy

May 8, 2024, 3:42 PM

Well as usual with any site that has to do with Clemson tickets, it is a complete fiasco! I logged on went through all of the preliminary stuff until it took me to the select seats (or available seats) tab. It showed about a dozen or so single tickets in the "U" areas that I was looking for and two seats in the "UQ" section, which is exactly what I was looking for. When I clicked on it, it responded "Seats Unavailable". OK, then why keep it on the selection list. I tried it a dozen more times thinking it might open up ..... but no luck. After lunch, the selection was gone when I got back on the site. What a complete waste of time!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,151
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic