Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Brief Overview of Ivanka's Testimony
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 352

A Brief Overview of Ivanka's Testimony

Nov 8, 2023, 1:57 PM

***She says she only has a “vague recollection”

***she says “I wouldn’t speculate today as I don’t recall this.”

***Regarding the statements of financial condition, Ivanka Trump said she doesn’t recall anything “specifically”.

***she said she didn’t recall any discussions about her father’s financial statements.

***Ivanka says: “We spent years working on a response to requests for proposals … Many emails, many conversations … I don’t have a recollection sitting here years later about this in particular.”

***Ivanka is asked if she recognizes the document. “I don’t.”

***“Did you have any role preparing Donald J Trump’s statements of financial condition?”
“Not that I’m aware of.”
“Did you ever provide valuations for assets in them?”
“Not that I recall.”
“Did you ever review statements before they were finalised?”
“I don’t recall that, no.”

***Ms Vrablic wrote to Ivanka on 11 February 2016: “I spoke to the credit team on the $50m request and we are thrilled to consider it for you.”
Deutsche Bank denied her the loan in April 2016.
“We are disappointed that the bank couldn’t make the exception in this case,” they wrote to her.
She doesn’t recall that one either.

***Ivanka says she doesn’t recall the net worth covenant, but she admits that’s what it says on the term sheet she is looking at today.
“My father and I are very much looking forward to meeting with you to discuss Doral,” she wrote.
The email also included “some basic information on our golf and hotel properties”.
She doesn’t remember the meeting.

***“I recall you reminding me of that discussion,” she said. “I didn’t recall it prior.”
“Do you recall it now?”
“No,” she says through a laugh.

***She is shown an email about Doral to Andrew Beal, founder of Beal Bank, from 2011.
“My father will also send you his most recent financial statements by hard mail,” she wrote.
Ivanka said she has no recollection of that email.
She also is shown an email from Steve Harvey to Ivanka that same year about Doral. Attached is a draft of a term sheet.
“I don’t recall this email,” she says.
She also says she doesn’t recall the interest rate in the attached term sheet or any other terms of the deal.

--------------------

Wow, the poor woman seems to not have inherited her father's amazing cognitive ability and memory. I'm sure everyone remembers:

“You go, 'person, woman, man, camera, TV,'” the president said. “They say, ‘That's amazing. How did you do that?’ I have, like, a good memory."

and yet it seems like Ivanka has not recalled a single incident from her Trump Org dealings. SAD!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Brief Overview of Ivanka's Testimony

Nov 8, 2023, 2:09 PM

It was obvious she would say that she didn't recall anything.

Re: A Brief Overview of Ivanka's Testimony

Nov 8, 2023, 2:20 PM

Sad to see such cognitive decline in such a young child. Won't someone PLEASE think of his children?!

What was the "crime" again?***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What was the "crime" again?***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:15 PM

He is being sued for fraud.

by the banks?***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:28 PM

Re: by the banks?***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:38 PM

Supposedly by the Trump organization.

They sued themselves? Weird.***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:45 PM

You really have the mentality of a child...

Nov 8, 2023, 2:48 PM

Yet think you're intelligent.

They are being sued for fraud by the NY Attorney General. It is not a criminal case.

The fact that you don't know that means you're uninformed about the case, thus you shouldn't be drawing any conclusions about it--but you will because you blindly support Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: You really have the mentality of a child...

Nov 8, 2023, 3:09 PM

The Irony of your post os STUNNING! LMAO at your childish inquiries. Have you ever looked at your intelligence? I can help you.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me inform you.

Nov 8, 2023, 4:23 PM [ in reply to You really have the mentality of a child... ]

The judge is using a false valuation to prove that trump used a “false” valuation. In concert with the DOJ to keep a political rival from running.

That’s the facts

Enjoy your dictatorship.

Re: Let me inform you.

Nov 8, 2023, 4:42 PM

It has nothing to do with stopping him from running.

Running his campaign at least.

Nov 8, 2023, 5:07 PM

Also, do you not think that this (DA that ran on the platform of “get trump”); will not find some law that’s never been used to keep him off the ballot?

As I said. Enjoy your dictatorship.

Re: Running his campaign at least.

Nov 8, 2023, 5:30 PM

Trump is a wannabe dictator. I will pass on him. I would take Nikki Haley though.

Nothing, it's a witch hunt.***

Nov 8, 2023, 2:59 PM [ in reply to What was the "crime" again?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2023, 3:01 PM [ in reply to What was the "crime" again?*** ]

Being sued for fraud even though there isn't an actual victim to be found, which is usually , you know, kind of relevant but to the left things like that don't really matter.

Nov 8, 2023, 3:08 PM

Sounds like a good basis for a motion to dismiss. How come they didn't file one?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 8, 2023, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: What was the "crime" again?*** ]

The victims are the state, insurers, and banks according to the suit.

He's accused of overvaluing his properties. If so, the state got more in taxes,

Nov 8, 2023, 4:44 PM

the insurance companies got higher premiums, and from what I've heard, the banks were repaid on time with interest.

Who was the victim?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's accused of overvaluing his properties. If so, the state got more in taxes,

Nov 8, 2023, 4:56 PM

I am telling you what the state of NY has stated. I am not sure how that works in the banking industry or how their insurance works for the lender.

So, Letitia James who got elected on "getting T-Rump"... Yea.***

Nov 8, 2023, 5:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow, her memory is worse than Joementia!

Nov 8, 2023, 2:25 PM

she probably also doesnt recall how many CCs of silicon are in her ####### either

Italian Trulli

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its ironic that your handle is CIA while

Nov 8, 2023, 2:46 PM

they become more political and are weaponizing their power against the Conservative movement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and fitting that your handle

Nov 8, 2023, 2:49 PM

is manc

Italian Trulli

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You pounded it so hard, you pulled it off... Now all you need is some

Nov 8, 2023, 4:48 PM

silicone and add an 'a' to your handle.

That's odd since Donald and Ivanka aren't conservatives

Nov 8, 2023, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Its ironic that your handle is CIA while ]

She and her husband were loyal Democrats and gave quite a bit of money to the Dem party. She has openly supported gay rights and the Paris accords. She's pro-choice, just like her father.

Tell me, what about her makes her conservative?

It's amazing how badly some of y'all can't realize the entire Trump family conned you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

in the MAGAtty world, fielty to the Donald is the definition of conservative

Nov 8, 2023, 2:59 PM

Italian Trulli

Trumpism has revealed...

Nov 8, 2023, 3:01 PM

How many Americans truly didn't pay one bit of attention in their government classes. They don't have a clue what "conservative" means.

and then ironically proclaim, "enjoy your dictatorship!"

Nov 8, 2023, 5:28 PM [ in reply to in the MAGAtty world, fielty to the Donald is the definition of conservative ]

they are such adorable creatures.

Re: That's odd since Donald and Ivanka aren't conservatives

Nov 8, 2023, 3:30 PM [ in reply to That's odd since Donald and Ivanka aren't conservatives ]

Dude, the Trumps are hard core conservatives who stand up for today's conservative people. It's the Cheney's, Paul Ryans, and Romney's who are really whiney liberals that are a threat to true conservative principles.

Am I doing this right?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's odd since Donald and Ivanka aren't conservatives

Nov 8, 2023, 4:43 PM

Throw in a Jeff Flake and an RIP John McCain and you will have nailed it.

Your talking Uni-Party cucks... neocons and DC swamp rats.***

Nov 8, 2023, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: That's odd since Donald and Ivanka aren't conservatives ]

Replies: 31
| visibility 352
General Boards - Politics
add New Topic