|Ht./Wt.:||6'10", 235 lbs|
Hall is a 6-10, 235-pound forward from Spartanburg, S.C. and is rated as a four-star prospect according to both ESPN and 247Sports. ESPN ranks Hall No. 60 in its Top 100 for the 2020 signing class. He is rated the No. 1 prospect in South Carolina and 10th at his position nationally. 247Sports lists Hall as their No. 61 overall prospect and the No. 9 player at his position in the country. Rivals ranks him at No. 62 in their Rivals150.
“PJ is a strong, physical post player with a shooting touch that allows him to play both inside and outside. He comes from an outstanding Dorman High School program coached by Thomas Ryan, where he has won back-to-back 5A State Championships. His passion for basketball and willingness to work gives us great excitement about his future at Clemson.”
“Family’s the most important thing, and that’s the reason I fell in love with Clemson University,” Hall said. “I went up there and my last visit in the fall was amazing. We were on a visit, but it didn’t feel like a visit. It felt like I was a part of the basketball team and a student at the university.
“That was the reason I couldn’t say no. Coach Brownell recruited me two years very hard and I can’t wait to play for him for the next four.”
As a member of Upward Stars (SC), Hall averaged 14.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game on the adidas Gauntlet in 2019. Hall’s best game came against the Atlanta Celtics, scoring 27 points and grabbing 14 rebounds.
Over the course of 14 games, Hall finished 59.1 (81-for-137) percent from the floor and an ultra-impressive 55.8 percent (24-for-43) from three.
PJ chose Clemson over Virginia Tech, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia Tech and South Carolina among others.
PJ Hall Honors and Accolades
- #1 ranked player in South Carolina
- 2019-20 South Carolina Gatorade Player of the Year
- ESPN ranked four-star prospect (No. 60 in ESPN Top 100, No. 10 power forward in the nation)
- 247Sports ranked four-star prospect (No. 61 in Top247, No. 9 power forward in the nation)
- Rivals ranked four-star prospect (No. 62 in Rivals150)
- Averaged 14.5 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game as a junior
- USA Today All-South Carolina Team
- 5A State Champion
- Spartanburg Herald Journal First-Team All-Area
- Chick-Fil-A Classic All-Tournament Team
- SC Top-80 Camp “Mr. Basketball”
- 5A State Champion
- SCHSL All-Rookie Team
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Latest PJ Hall News
2 months ago by David Hood
Honor scores 21 as Tigers come back to beat NC State
3 months ago by Eric Jackson
Brownell says depth a big key to early-season success
- Brenen now 100% Clemson -
- Clemson softball set to travel to Virginia -
- TNET: WATCH: Amari Rodgers impresses on bench at pre-NFL draft showcase -
- Please let this model succeed (pay for play) -
- Ring Ceremony - 36 yrs late ! -
- hey mods -
- Ay Least It Wasn't On The Police Report -
- TNET: Clemson baseball opens ACC action hosting Notre Dame -
- TNET: Clemson offensive lineman admits performance last season "pisses me off" -
- Listening to basketball game last night -
- TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson -
- In all fairness, playing at the Carrier Dome ... -
- Hill Watch...184 days!!! -
- It was nice to see PJ Hall back in the lineup yesterday -
- TNET: From baseball to football, Tony Elliott happy staying at home in Clemson -
- Click the link below to read more!