TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,553 members, 57,020 news articles and 28M forum posts.
|Position:||Director of Operations|
|Born:||September 2, 1983 in Augusta, GA|
|As a Player:||2003-06 Anderson University|
|College:||B.S. in business management from Anderson in May of 2006; Master's degree from Clemson in human resource development in May of 2008|
B I O
Brad Owens is in his 14th season with the Tiger program in 2021, serving as director of operations. He is in charge of all team travel and camps for the program along with handling many other administrative duties. The native of Barnwell, S.C., attended nearby Anderson (S.C.) University, where he was a four-time letterman. The righthanded middle reliever lettered from 2003-06 and served as team captain during his senior season. In his four-year career, he made 52 appearances (one start) on the mound and pitched 73.0 innings. In both 2005 and 2006, he won the Trojan Challenge, the squad’s offseason conditioning competition. Owens was also a member of the Carolinas-Virginia Athletic Conference All-Academic team as a senior and was a Dean’s List student for three years. During his playing days, Owens worked in a variety of roles at Anderson. He was a sports information department intern and later was an assistant. Owens was also a residence advisor in the Anderson Residence Life Department. In the summer of 2006, Owens was an operations assistant for the Greenville (S.C.) Drive (Boston Red Sox affiliate). He also served as a player development intern for the Red Sox during the 2007 season, including duties performed at spring training in Fort Myers, Fla. During the 2006-07 academic year, Owens served as an administrative graduate assistant for the Student-Athlete Enrichment Programs on the Clemson campus. Owens provided academic advising for student-athletic staff members, including monitoring of grades along with assistance with registration, general guidance and daily communication with coaching staffs of various sports. Owens, who had a 3.30 GPA in his career as an undergraduate, received a bachelor of science degree in business management from Anderson in 2006. He later earned his master’s degree from Clemson in human resource development in 2008. Owens, who is married to the former Emily Brown, was born Sept. 2, 1983 in Augusta, Ga.
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Loading the player...
Latest Brad Owens News
- From a Coach's point of view . . -
- Malaki Starks is a FOOTBALL player -
- Clemson now 5 seed for ACC tournament (unless)...... -
- So, who do we play in ACC men's tourney Round 1? Rd 2=Tech -
- Clemson finishes runner-up in Carolina Cup -
- Morgan Johnson goes YARD!!! -
- TNET: Irish even up series with Tigers -
- TNET: Late game heroics fuel Clemson victory over Auburn -
- Maliki Starks. TigerNet article says he is a Clemson -
- Uva in control vs Louisville... -
- TIGERS... LETS GET SOME RUNS!!! -
- TNET: Bryan Bresee emerging as team leader for Tigers -
- T4 0-0 Regan Spencer on the mound...pitchers duel -
- 5 star Malaki Starks announcement March 25.. -
- Nice play defensively by Clark and Grice . . . -
- Click the link below to read more!