Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is late... not many will see this....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,597

It is late... not many will see this....

Nov 25, 2010, 9:30 PM

AS an adult Clemson fan.. who wasn't born into orange or influenced to choose orange.. i step back.

I wasn't taken to Clemson games at age 2... my parents never even graduated highschool...they weren't born any were near SC. Nor was I.

I chose the orange and white..

I have been raised in South Carolina.. i grew up in South Carolina.. I have friends and relatives who cheer from the garnet and black. I spend cherished time with these Friends and relati9ves and i think i can survive.

I want my Tigers too win. I will be there at 7AM. I stand every down and i cheer nearly every down.. even on 2nd and 3rd and 8. I donate to IPTAy without getting season tickets, and i show up to every game i am financially and physically able to attend. I have been grsced with the luxury of a Clemson wife who has let me attend every home game in 10 years minus the VA game in 2002ish. I have been to most Clemson bowl games and many away games.
I cherish every moment i see the Tigers play, win or lose.

I will be at Death Valey this Saturday and i will cheer as long and hard as i can. I will do my part to see the Tigers roar to victory.

If not.. i wilt handle defeat with humility and respect. The Several of the Gamecocks who are my friends and family are even more.. they are my fellow South Carolinians.

i will not hate.. i will respect.. and i will teach my children to do the same.

Gos bless the USA.. god bless South Carolina.. and god bless the Tigers.

I give thanks.. amen

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks for a great post.***

Nov 25, 2010, 9:40 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice! I'm with ya....GO TIGERS***

Nov 25, 2010, 9:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIGHT ON!!!.. my youngest son is name... COLEMAN!!!***

Nov 25, 2010, 9:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Awesome post man! I grew up similar and I agree whole

Nov 25, 2010, 10:03 PM

heartedly!

Re: It is late... not many will see this....

Nov 25, 2010, 10:06 PM

your a breathe of fresh air .................go tigers

Re: It is late... not many will see this....

Nov 25, 2010, 10:21 PM

I saw it.And it's a good post.
I didn't grow up a Tiger fan.I was a UGA guy(although I have been accused of being a coot).My Dad was born just outside Athens,attended UGA,but actually graduated from what is now Ga.State University in downtown Atlanta.
I didn't become a Tiger until 11 years ago(Tommy West's last season),and with the exception of maybe 5 games I have attended every home game since Tommy Bowden's first year.
I will be there Saturday(would not miss it for the world) and if the atmosphere is anything like last year's FSU game,it will be a good way to finish a season that went by way to quickly.
I think we win the game(just a feeling)but if we don't I will pay a guy at work a 20(he is not a coot fan but loves to rag me)ounce drink,congratulate him on his victory and wait to see what bowl Clemson will go to.
I too will handle defeat with humility,and respect,but if we win I will not rub it in as some folks would.I learned a long time ago you should never rub it in when you win because somebody will rub it in even harder when you lose.Don't believe that.I also happen to be a Cowboy fan so I know of what I speak!
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving,God bless the USA,South Carolina,and the fans of both schools.However if he is listening tonite,I hope he can see it to give us the win.It would help to ease the frustration of a disappointing season.
Amem!

I grew up some what the same.

Nov 25, 2010, 10:44 PM

I wasn't born into the Tigers either.

Until my brother took me to my first game. No one in my family besides my brother/sister-in law's family are Clemson fans.

But dang I am proud to show of my colors to my family. Bunch of OSU grads and fans.

I teach my kids...

Nov 25, 2010, 11:19 PM

not drink out of the same water fountains as Gamecocks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I teach my kids...

Nov 26, 2010, 1:08 PM

me toooooooo ....LOL

I'll drank to that!***

Nov 26, 2010, 12:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,597
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic