Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When I die......... tell them I was a #### man..............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

When I die......... tell them I was a #### man..............

Jul 12, 2005, 8:58 AM

This is for all of you that have had the unfortunate displeasure of being a #### ...

When I die, tell them I was a #### Man.
Tell them how much I loved my Alma Mater for all most 3 qrts of every game.
Tell them about my undying mistrust in her.
Tell them what it was like on Game day in the "Most Beautiful Fairgrounds in Columbia."
Tell them that I once breathed the most polluted air in South Carolina walking on her bum laden grounds.
Tell them that what I learned about imaginary trophies, sister banging, french fry cooking, gas station pumping, and industrial arts.
Tell them where mere boys become lovers of men.
Tell them that I had 3 loves in my life-Brad Scott, Lou Holtz, and Steve Spurrier, and how each one was equally important to me for a few years.
Tell them why there is something in these sewers. They'll not understand it unless they experience the "Chicken curse" for themselves, but tell them nonetheless.
Tell them that I spent 38 years of my life searching for my daddy, and how I still don't know who he is.
Tell them how the seasons change in Columbia, yet the bums and crack ###### always smell the same.
Tell them about one of the Most Pitiful programs in College Football.
Tell them about the complete domination our rival has over us.
Tell them about countless hours spent on a message board with people I didn't know, but all loved ##### and shared in my delusional dreams.
Tell them how the #### family was ALWAYS there to lie, cheat, and steal from me.
Tell them how the sky grows black and cloudy as the pollution gently fills the air.
Tell them how much I loved taking photographs of Naked men.
Tell them to give back everything possible to USuC, for I am just not very good with the little money I make at Burger King.
Tell them about my friends; they were always there to lie to me, pat me on the back, and tell me how great USuC is.
Tell them what it felt like to know that you were a part of something crappier than Lou's "oops I crapped my pant" after a Clemson game.

When I die and my body is laid to rest for eternity...tell them I was a #### Man. Tell them this Earth was probably worse off because I simply refused to accept reality.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hall of famer***

Jul 12, 2005, 9:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it sure its- hilarious

Jul 12, 2005, 9:19 AM

The line about Brad , Lou, and Steve is priceless

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF***

Jul 12, 2005, 9:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

now that is freakin funny***

Jul 12, 2005, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go post that on FGF!!*****

Jul 12, 2005, 9:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You win!

Jul 12, 2005, 9:30 AM

:)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic