Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Now Is Not The Time....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 880

Now Is Not The Time....

Oct 6, 2008, 1:17 PM

to throw the football team and coaching staff under the bus. Why not wait until after the season is over to see what was or was not accomplished. Crump, you have way too many kids venting and showing a complete lack opf class on this board. Grow up, get a life....things could be worse...your butt could be in IRAQ or your 401K could be down by 40%. Football is a great pass time and, I for one, will never forget the 1981 National Championship, but children you are abandoning ship before it even leaves the port. We still can end up 9-3 with a chance to play in the ACCCG, or if we end up 7-5 with the same old song. Then and only then can we make a decision about the coaching staff.

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See, there are a couple smart people on Tigernet.***

Oct 6, 2008, 1:19 PM

Re: See, there are a couple smart people on Tigernet.***

Oct 6, 2008, 2:46 PM

I take it he is one of your scoks?

lol

you could be in Iraq? #### thats true so we should cancle ####### football for the rest of the year cause after all we could be in Iraq...

that was D.A>

LOL. You're weird...

Oct 6, 2008, 6:06 PM

And wrong, "dash".

Funny how you call people out and talk to Crump like you

Oct 6, 2008, 1:20 PM

know him when you only have 4 total posts. Go back to FGF, you idiot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're right...we should have done it last year***

Oct 6, 2008, 1:22 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Once again...

Oct 6, 2008, 1:23 PM

The team is not being "thrown under the bus", just some of the coaches.

And it's not because of a couple of games this year, it's because of 9 1/2 years.

And I'm not some kid. I'M A MAN!!! I'M 46 YEARS OLD!!!

And my 401K is down 40%. Maybe that's why I'm so grumpy.

I cannot agree more

Oct 6, 2008, 1:35 PM

Hardly anyone is bashing players. Cullen has had some criticsm but if you lose and you're QB that is to be expected. Heck, I'm going Thursday night and I wouldn't go if I was not 100% behind our team. However, The squeaky wheel gets the grease. My 401K sucks right now too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coaches ARE part of the team.

Oct 6, 2008, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Once again... ]

I'm sorry you and your fellows can't see that.

We STILL have 7 games left. There will be plenty of time to jump in the bomb shelters after the season is over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i'll give you this....you are persistent. As part of the

Oct 6, 2008, 1:58 PM

shrinking numbers of sunshine pumpers you are still trying to change minds and answering every call for CTB's removal. Hey if it helps you sleep at night, keep up your defense of CTB.

Thanks

Oct 6, 2008, 2:30 PM

The coaches ARE part of this team. You can't root for 1 to fail and the other to succeed. If 1 goes down, they both do. If 1 does well, they both will.

I will continue to support MY TEAM, especially when we still have SEVEN games to go. There will be a time to throw people under the bus, right now is NOT it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I disagree but to each his own***

Oct 6, 2008, 3:14 PM

have you recently bought a house.....***

Oct 6, 2008, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Once again... ]

"I shot a werewolf once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor?s dog"

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Chuck!
MCHammer found out the hard way, Chuck Norris can touch it!

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."

Ship hasn't left port yet...

Oct 6, 2008, 1:25 PM

But the last 9 times we've taken it out, it's sunk. Not looking good. Time for a new captain.

RS is steering the boat

Oct 6, 2008, 1:38 PM

right into a frigging iceberg!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do as I say, not as I do...........

Oct 6, 2008, 1:26 PM

"I've been a Clemson man all my life and yes I have spoken ill of coaches in the past."

So you can speak ill of coaches, but not the rest of us?

blah blah blah....end of season....blah blah blah.....haters

Oct 6, 2008, 1:30 PM

blah blah blah...can't change what will happen....blah blah blah...armchair qb's.. blah blah blah...graduation rates. Everyone has seen these posts. They will NOT make any difference. Discontent and anger will reign the whole season on this board unless:

a. Tigers win ACC CG
or
b. Bowden is fired, resigns, retires. Until one of those two things happen, expect a lot of anger on this board.

anyway both could happen?? Maybe we could win out .. then

Oct 6, 2008, 1:42 PM

Tommy gets a new job somewhere else... Oh, we can dream !!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is it with this "throwing under the bus" phrase lately

Oct 6, 2008, 1:41 PM

Let's be original---we DO have railroad tracks!

the inmates are running the asylum!

Oct 6, 2008, 1:45 PM

it's too late for many of these 'fans', including Plyler. they've given up on the season and the coaching staff after 5 games, when we still have a chance to accomplish one of our goals this year of an ACC title.

IT HAS BEEN 9.5 SEASONS! NOT 5 GAMES!***

Oct 6, 2008, 2:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of you don't seem to realize that this isn't Bowden's

Oct 6, 2008, 1:58 PM

first season. He has had Nine previous seasons. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. That's a lot. I don't see any reason why people can't go ahead and do some throwing. We have put up with enough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Support Tommy or go to Iraq?? this thread fails

Oct 6, 2008, 2:09 PM

The only thing that is possibly more disheartening than hater tears is pumper tears .....and this poster is just full of them. I especially like the Iraq comment....good times.

If we wait, you'll tell us to look towards baseball in Jan***

Oct 6, 2008, 2:41 PM

You idiot. My 403B is down 40% and I will continue to

Oct 6, 2008, 2:57 PM

throw the coaching staff under the bus, back up over them, and spin out on them as well. The players, I will not call out by name other than to say that the OL is weak as usual (probably the fault of Fat Brad, but still...) and the LBs are a joke.

LOL

Oct 6, 2008, 6:06 PM

Keep smoking that stuff. 9-3? Try 5-7, unless we get lucky.

I hope I'm wrong.

Replies: 25
| visibility 880
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic