Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Duane's statement - nothing but class.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Duane's statement - nothing but class.

Dec 22, 2006, 12:38 PM

Duane Coleman statement:

"I want to apologize to my teammates, coaches, and fans. I made a mistake and I must accept the consequences for my actions. I met with coach Bowden this morning and he explained his decision, which I accept.

"I am not going to let one night ruin my time at Clemson. I grew as a person here the last five years. Clemson University did a lot for me and I appreciate it very much. I am also proud of the contributions I made to this football program.

"Few people thought I would graduate when I first came here. At times, I am not even sure I thought I could do it. But, I accomplished that yesterday and I am proud to be a Clemson graduate."

Boy, I sure hate this had to happen.
GOOD LUCK in the future Duane, you have always been one of my favorite players to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apology Accepted, Duane. Congrats on that CU Degree and

Dec 22, 2006, 12:40 PM

Good Luck!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this is really from him, what a class act apology.

Dec 22, 2006, 12:45 PM

Apology accepted Dwayne. You are surrounded with a big Clemson hug and shoulders to lean on. Now, learn from this and make us proud!!!! Follow your dreams. You can be very successful.

What a player - Hate to seem him go out this way***

Dec 22, 2006, 1:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh well, Duane shouldn't care. He was the man in the 2003

Dec 22, 2006, 1:47 PM

Peach Bowl. Music City is just a let down anyway....

he need not apologize

Dec 22, 2006, 1:55 PM

He did himself proud on the field and in the class room. Sorry to see it end this way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he need not apologize

Dec 22, 2006, 2:05 PM

well he might be sorry he got caught and this got in the news, but don't think for a minute this means that smoking weed is a rare occurence for him. my friends lived right above him this year, and he was toking up all the time. Now personally, I don't really care. I don't smoke, but i dont really care if other people do. I'm just saying that take this statement for what its worth. He's just trying to take the negative spin from the university and team which is admirable, but he ain't no saint either.

raginranger//thumbs down//////uncalled for***

Dec 22, 2006, 2:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic