Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Brad. I was embarrassed to be picked LAST in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,081

Thanks Brad. I was embarrassed to be picked LAST in the

Mar 9, 2014, 5:29 PM

ACC. You took this team to 6th and almost 5th place. Pretty proud you did so! Future looks bright! If we get picked 6th next year do we finish 1st?

Can't wait to see how our guys respond to the ACC tournament.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe in this team now

Mar 9, 2014, 5:32 PM

One only needs to compare this year with last to see the progress they have made. I am looking forward to next yar.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Indeed

Mar 9, 2014, 5:39 PM

It is considerably easier, after a season of better basketball and clear progress by the team, to mentally process the "what-ifs" that could've put us in the big tourney. The line between in and out was VERY narrow for us, and while we didn't get it done, I find it considerably easier to deal with being close than to know we were worlds' away.

By any sane standard we were a better team this year, and the future is brighter this time this year than last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am totally amazed

Mar 9, 2014, 5:44 PM

with the progress Nnoko made since his freshman year. It was nice to hear the commentators say this same thing. If he improves as much before next year we will be much ahead of the game. Perhaps the entire league will improve and I expect next year to be tough but we will not be ranked in the lower half .... especially if McD returns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck of a job by players and coaches alike!***

Mar 9, 2014, 5:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Thanks Brad!!!!!!

Mar 9, 2014, 5:59 PM

We finished 5TH period. I just watched it again and there is no Doubt ball on his finger tips period. Dave "can not beat Clemson gamecock lover" Odom says yeah it is on his fingers and light is on so it good. WHAT????? Dave says I think it is good other guy says still on fingers no basket. Shows how when you want something to go your way you just say no matter how wrong you are it is your way. Tell a lie enough and it comes true in our society today thanks to your Honest politicians. When leaders lie about little things it effects everything.

I lived in Cootlumbia for a while during the Dave Odom debacle and I was having lunch at restaurant around the basketball arena. Dave did not look just ran out in front of me I missed him by inches, so he is not as smart as a dog at least they look before they run into traffic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Brad!!!!!!

Mar 9, 2014, 6:09 PM

yep no way the shot wasnt after the horn

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about thanks PLAYERS????

Mar 9, 2014, 6:19 PM

for proving whoever picked us last in the ACC wrong.

We are a lot more talented than a lot of people thought we were.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talented or gritty?

Mar 9, 2014, 6:29 PM

Outside of KJ, I don't think we're any more talented. I think that Brad & Co. have coached them up to their maximum potential, and that the team is playing with a ton of HEART.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: How about thanks PLAYERS????

Mar 10, 2014, 12:45 AM [ in reply to How about thanks PLAYERS???? ]

No, we are not that talented. But we are really coach well and hard by a real BB coach....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck of a job by coach and players, but everything I read

Mar 9, 2014, 6:37 PM

preseason had VaTech predicted to finish last. Still, I'm pleased with the way our guys did! I hope we can build off of it next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,081
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic