Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats Gamecocks.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,832

Congrats Gamecocks.

Jan 2, 2012, 4:36 PM

Today you beat Nebraska for your best season ever. Thirty years ago yesterday Clemson also beat Nebraska for our best season ever. Our win resulted in a National Championship trophy and perfect season. Your win results in 5th place rings and maybe a visit from Capital One spokesperson Alec Baldwin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or Jimmy Fallon******

Jan 2, 2012, 4:37 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Garcia can throw the fire extinguisher at him

Jan 2, 2012, 4:39 PM

LOL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Eloquent, factual and very nice***

Jan 2, 2012, 4:38 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

63 years ago

Jan 2, 2012, 4:41 PM

Clemson won 11 games for the first time. They were undefeated.

Will Baldwin be staying at the Whitney?***

Jan 2, 2012, 4:47 PM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Even though there's sarcasm there, I gotta admit that USuC

Jan 2, 2012, 6:08 PM

had a #### good year and has a pretty #### good team, especially on D. Thumbs down if you want, but this time they actually deserve credit.

Why? Do the ##### give us credit for winning the ACC?

Jan 2, 2012, 6:11 PM

You're not thinking this through.

They had 11 wins and NOTHING to show for it. No NC. No Conference. No Divison. They beat a middle of the pack Big 10 team.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

WHAT??

Jan 2, 2012, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Even though there's sarcasm there, I gotta admit that USuC ]

they had 11 wins and 8 of them were against teams with losing records....5 of which were in the SEC

The Whitney has given them enough credit. None here.***

Jan 2, 2012, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Even though there's sarcasm there, I gotta admit that USuC ]

Re: Congrats Gamecocks.

Jan 2, 2012, 7:13 PM

I heard Alec Baldwin would play the OBS hisself in the movie adaptation of:

SOS-The Day the SCAR Titanic Sank, 2/17/2012

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,832
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic