Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet...

May 28, 2012, 8:59 PM

I for one am excited about playing you all in football and basketball. I really look forward to watching the tigers play bball there in your gym, and really hope to make some road trips out west at some point. Additionally, when you make it to Death Valley for a football game, please let me know and I will be more than happy to welcome you to my tailgate for some good eats and cold beverages.

I apologize for any a-holes on here who say otherwise, because I assure you that is not the Clemson way.

However, with all that being said, it will go a long way on this board if you all could go ahead and take back anything you have ever said that is nice about Roy Williams. On tnet, we will have a lot of respect for you if you publicly announce that you believe he is the ultimate dbag of a person and coach :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet...

May 28, 2012, 9:03 PM

very good post! I wish I had said it first!! and to all U jayhawks; glad to see U and hope to see more of U over the years... one thing U must understand that in the opinion of 99% of Tigers UNC and Roy Williams are the lowest of the low!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus one PC fan.............................***

May 28, 2012, 10:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2012, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet... ]

the tarholes and roy are beneath contempt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

second that.***

May 28, 2012, 9:03 PM

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER- http://twitter.com/#!/SonsOfClemson

lol--ya hit the Roy issue directly on target.***

May 28, 2012, 9:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2012, 9:06 PM

LOL.

1) No worries about some of your fans. I don't begrudge their desire to stay in a regional conference. Even if they get a bit snippy, it's all good.

2) You might find 1 KU fan in 20,000 that has nice things to say about Roy Williams. That's a better number than it used to be. Before we beat UNC in 2008 Final Four, you might have run across 1 in a million that had a nice thing to say about it.

Personally Im glad he is gone, we got a better coach. Worked out well for us.

That's good to hear! I live in Charlotte, NC and it is

May 28, 2012, 9:12 PM

clearly a UNCheat city. Roy basically walks on water here. For some reason, every time he does something completely classless (tossing the PC kid out of the game, using profanity on camera in an interview, etc) his reputation for being a classy guy actually improves among tarhole fans.

I'd have a tough time picking who I'd want to win between UNCheat and USuCk. I'd probably just have to root for a giant sink hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 28, 2012, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet... ]

Can you name a single conference that is not regional even after the recent realignments?

May 28, 2012, 9:20 PM

Big East.

Pac 12 has travel issues. Washington State to Arizona is like 1300 miles. They've been doing that for years. Adding Colorado and Utah isn't exactly helping their travel situation either.

The ACC

May 28, 2012, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Kansas fans hanging out in tnet... ]

Hows that for a non-regional conference. Unless you consider Atlanta, Tallahassee and Clemson, in the same region as Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and Boston.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And don't forget Miami***

May 28, 2012, 9:22 PM

Miami is special for any conference.

May 28, 2012, 9:30 PM

They are really on an island unto themselves. Sorta reminds me of Hawaii in a lot of respects. Their athletic budget has to include air travel no matter the conference. When it all washes out I hope we get FSU, Ga Tech, Miami, and one of the NC schools to head to B-12 country with us. Then our travel delta gets heavily reduced and we simply then the map on its side moving on with life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACC

May 28, 2012, 9:28 PM [ in reply to The ACC ]

We all contiguous East Coast major schools with the exception of BC being way up there. Miami is a little of a hoof though.

Well with Pitt and Cuse it's getting worse. I don't

May 28, 2012, 9:31 PM

consider Pitt an East Coast school.

Re: Well with Pitt and Cuse it's getting worse. I don't

May 28, 2012, 9:42 PM

What coast are they on? PA is an atlantic coast state.....

Does that mean you consider Youngstown State an east coast

May 29, 2012, 12:06 AM

school? It's only about an hour outside of Pitt. Western PA is not on any coast. Even the eastern border of PA isn't on the coast. Most of PA's eastern border is just NY and NJ.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Re: Does that mean you consider Youngstown State an east coast

May 29, 2012, 12:13 AM

Dude, you're lost!

Show me where I'm wrong***

May 29, 2012, 9:13 AM

Boom! Well said!***

May 28, 2012, 9:11 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2012, 9:24 PM

agree

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 28, 2012, 9:40 PM

plus one...i will take anything over wake, unc, duke, et. al

sick of playing in the ACC tournament with a home n.c. state crowd...the list goes on and on

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson, Kansas, and Texas Tech are part of an international

May 28, 2012, 9:50 PM

MBA program with a school with locations in Italy and Slovenia. I still keep in touch with 2 of the Kansas folks. Good people.

deer gwp

May 28, 2012, 9:53 PM

please send me a postcard from ames, i'm sure the pony express still swings by there every other month.

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that where you went for your honeymoon?***

May 29, 2012, 12:01 AM

Deer Kansas i look forward to hanging 50 on you

May 28, 2012, 10:57 PM

nothing personal but all this lovey dovey stuff is really getting old. Were called death valley and what made us so successful was teams were scared when they came to death valley. I'll. welcome you to tail gate but hope your team isn't welcomed

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's fine for teams to be scared when they come to DV

May 29, 2012, 12:00 AM

but fans don't have to be. It isn't lovey dovey stuff. For those who make their first trip to Clemson, I want them to enjoy it, up until kickoff. Then I hope it's completely miserable.

i agree i hope they can enjoy a 50 point beat down

May 29, 2012, 12:05 AM

was thinking its done deal to get treated great in the south but then I thought of the trash in cootlumbia

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic