Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, I have a client from Pennsylvania who has been looking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So, I have a client from Pennsylvania who has been looking

Feb 27, 2010, 9:49 PM

at property for a few weeks with me in Powdersville. He plays baseball in an over 30 league and he's in his fifties. The first thing I did was take him to Mac's and start his Clemson education. Showed him the baseball and football fields,etc. and starting giving him background info on the coots. Today, his wife was with him too ( only the third time I have been with either of them) and I tuned iton the baseball game while riding down to Gray Court to look at a farm. All of a sudden he says, " We're winnin' !". His wife says, " Do you know what you just said. You said 'We're' ".............We all got a big laugh at of that. Just want everyone on Tnet I'm doing my part.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you did good!***

Feb 27, 2010, 9:53 PM

Re: So, I have a client from Pennsylvania who has been looking

Feb 27, 2010, 10:14 PM

That is awesome. I have been in Pa since 91 and have done my best to educate the Pennsylvanians about the glory that is Clemson. I married a Pittsburgh girl last year and now she is becoming a huge Clemson fan as well as my son who was born and raised in Pa. His mom is a Pittsburgh fan but he fell in love with CJ and Jacoby and that got my 12 year to move from the dark side.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, I have a client from Pennsylvania who has been looking

Feb 27, 2010, 11:16 PM

my roomate is from hilly..I give up on him...he shoudl have stayed put...he is a grad student...but still doesntown a single orange item of clothing...I dont talk to him anymore

Good job in making sure they are assimilated into the polite

Feb 27, 2010, 10:43 PM

society

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic