Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RE: Let this be a lesson to us all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 2,293

RE: Let this be a lesson to us all

Jan 21, 2010, 9:17 AM

I have read that SC is possibly going to lose more committments due to the fans expressing hateful things about Eric Mack, the guy who decommitted and went to Auburn. Although this tickles me orange, it should be a lesson to us all. These recruits are reading this board, therefore we should be gracious and not hateful. I'm talking to myself as well. Even Alshon Jeffreys little brother, a 2011 SC committment is reading their board. He is actually a friend of Eric Mack's and he is not taking the bashing of his friend lightly. We need to be careful. I AM EXCITED!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT RECRUITING CLASS AND I THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF DABO, THE OTHER RECRUITERS, AND THE PERSONIFICATION OF CLEMSON. WE NEED TO LIVE UP TO THAT STANDARD!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said, Cricket!!!***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL this is getting blown out of proportion***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

You're hoping and praying it is...

Jan 21, 2010, 9:27 AM

usuc cannot afford to lose any more recruits/players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

I'm sure you said that when we lost Gary Gray as well***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what ever happened to that guy at Notre Dame?***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:31 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good question***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:39 AM

Started 08/09 (freshman/soph) as CB at N.D. Should

Jan 21, 2010, 12:21 PM

finish as a 4 year starter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL this is getting blown out of proportion***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:32 AM [ in reply to LOL this is getting blown out of proportion*** ]

I found it interesting that Mack was quoted as saying that A. Jeffrey was initially urging Mack to come to USC. After a while, Jeffrey started saying that Mack should go where he felt most comfortable. From what I've heard about Spurrier's relationship with his players, I was not surprised.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah...LOL. Hahahaha...LOL. (whistles by graveyard).***

Jan 21, 2010, 9:33 AM [ in reply to LOL this is getting blown out of proportion*** ]

No it ain't. Most South Carolina fans are classless idiots.

Jan 21, 2010, 10:10 AM [ in reply to LOL this is getting blown out of proportion*** ]

It's good that players are getting to see that before they sign any paperwork.

Unfortunately, there are too many on here that don't

Jan 21, 2010, 9:26 AM

believe recruits/players read or hear about comments on message board or they read/hear (but it doesn't affect their decisions). There are also too many on here that simply do not care.

In this day and age of technology and social networking, these kids are not only receiving the negative (and positive) comments, they are receiving them in real time!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

If the recruits aren't reading the boards, Im sure their

Jan 21, 2010, 12:04 PM

friends, family, coaches, or someone they know are reading them. I have to say that if I was a Usuc fan, I'd feel ashamed to be associated with those morons who are posting that crap about Mack. Don't they have anything better to do than to make fun of 18 year olds? Well...apparently they don't.

also if you get arrested don't wear Clemson stuff, recruits

Jan 21, 2010, 9:29 AM

routinely go to jail websites and look at inmates. Also, if you use a public restroom and are wearing Clemson garb, courtesy flush, a recruit could be the next to go in.

LOL. Good one.***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and don't wear Clemson garb to Wal-mart! You don't want to

Jan 21, 2010, 11:18 AM [ in reply to also if you get arrested don't wear Clemson stuff, recruits ]

be on one of those "people of wal-mart" websites.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: RE: Let this be a lesson to us all

Jan 21, 2010, 9:30 AM

I heard the entire 2010 recruiting class for USC was de-committing for the message board posts. It's getting nasty.

I don't believe that. Any nut can log on here and post as

a Clemson fan. All you need is a UN and PW. Plus, we have our share of nuts who are actually Clemson fans. All schools do.

I think you insult the intelligence of recruits by thinking they actually let a message board be part of their decision process, especially after they take a visit to a school and meet the people there.

I hear this over and over and I call bs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fake posts are not the issue. It it the lenghty thread

Jan 21, 2010, 9:51 AM

of responses by active members that determine the effect of such a post.

I agree. If they are dumb enough to choose based on some

Jan 21, 2010, 12:12 PM [ in reply to I don't believe that. Any nut can log on here and post as ]

nameless post/thread on a message board then I doubt the recruit would have the ability to stay in school anyway; or has the maturity to do what it takes to be successful in a High D1 atmosphere.

Re: True, but only a nut would hang on to every work a 17 or

Jan 21, 2010, 11:13 AM

18 yr old kid makes.

Replies: 20
| visibility 2,293
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic