Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's official!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

It's official!!

Jun 3, 2008, 6:18 AM

I have decided to go ahead and offer my coaching services to coach Bowden. They can go ahead and pay me whatever they are paying the other assistant coaches. I'm not too greedy. Ad I feel really certain that I can help this team win...well, actually, I feel that I can at the very minimum help this team fall short every year and never win a big game. Not to mention I have seen so many bubble screens that I thin I already know the offense well enough to step right in and contribute.

I really think they can use me. I can help coach in so many ways. For example, when it's short and goal I am very sure I can say ,"Coach, why dont we power it in instead of trying to get cute and settle for the field goal." See, I could help right away. That small piece of advice alone could win us a couple more games a year. I could be a true asset.

But heah, I am certain that coach will feel much better knowing that I could at the very least continue to uphold his standard of mediocrity and excuses. I have been practicing hard in case he needs me.... see just look here.

1. Well, we made the right call but just fell short. Those things happen. We'll gettem next time.

2. They just scored more than we did today, that's all. Sometimes that hapens.

3. We just don't have the talent quite yet to win those kinds of games. I'm sure we can address that in the offseason.

4. You know, this is a very hard place to come and win. We were close but they just wqhooped us today. There is always next season. We still have a lot left on the table to play for.

5. We just have had too many key injuries to pull this one out. We will try and get everyone healthy again and see where we are.

6. Well, we will have to look at the game film before we can be sure where our breakdowns were. Our effort looked pretty good from where I was.

See, I can step in and fill all kinds of holes and services. I'll even do it for half price.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you shoot free throws?***

Jun 3, 2008, 6:23 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

otherwise, this is just generic, cut-and-paste flame bait.***

Jun 3, 2008, 6:25 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

but at least you put some work into it***

Jun 3, 2008, 6:26 AM

which kinda makes it even more lame***

Jun 3, 2008, 6:27 AM

true, i thought it was entertaining. lol***

Jun 3, 2008, 6:27 AM [ in reply to but at least you put some work into it*** ]

If you call stupid ### remarks entertaining.... then yes***

Jun 3, 2008, 9:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much the norm for this troll.***

Jun 3, 2008, 8:21 AM [ in reply to otherwise, this is just generic, cut-and-paste flame bait.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The only problem is that you

Jun 3, 2008, 6:32 AM

must have a high school diploma. Based on your spelling, I don't think you qualify.
Also, end your life.

Geeezz !! I'm glad that's over !!! Holy Cow, what crap!***

Jun 3, 2008, 8:25 AM

It's official; I just wasted 25 seconds of my life ...

Jun 3, 2008, 9:11 AM

reading that post.

~

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of two things is true!

Jun 3, 2008, 9:13 AM

Either you think you are funny OR your just a jackhole.

Perhaps both is true.

Just in case you ask, yes, the batteries in my sarcasm meter are working just fine, thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Another case for

Jun 3, 2008, 9:16 AM

bringing back the thumbs down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: It's official!!

Jun 3, 2008, 9:44 AM

You're an English major too-lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's official!! You're a DA!***

Jun 3, 2008, 9:59 AM

It's official!!

Jun 3, 2008, 10:10 AM

I have decided to go ahead blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

1. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

2. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

3. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

4. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

5. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

6. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I can step in and fill all kinds of holes and services."

Jun 3, 2008, 10:33 AM

"I'll even do it for half price."

GHEY

Bleep ble Bleep ble bleep bleep bleep!!!!***

Jun 3, 2008, 4:22 PM

"Lou Holtz for Pwesident"

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive