Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Harold Vigodsky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,372

Harold Vigodsky

Dec 28, 2007, 8:43 AM

Morning Tigernet,

This is Harold's son Bill. Dan, let me first thank you for what you're doing. My family really appreciates it. I know someone posted about how my dad past away, and it was with a stomach virus, but the cause was a tear in his stomach that was bleeding. He fell at his house and that is when we called 911. What we thought was just dehyrdration turned out to be so much more. My mom, sister, and I are all devastated as anybody would be during this time, but we did want to say thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Dad loved Clemson with all his heart. He was as true a Clemson fan as there ever will be. I used to laugh because I would come home from a game and be so mad about us losing, but he always kept a level head and stood behind his Tigers. Once again I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! It means alot now and will mean even more as reality sets. I'll leave you with what my dad would always leave me with before a game and that is GO TIGERS!!! WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers to you and your family

Dec 28, 2007, 8:44 AM

Your father was a great man.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, we all are praying for you and your family. Your Dad

Dec 28, 2007, 8:46 AM

will be missed. May God ease this time for you in some way.

Re: Harold Vigodsky

Dec 28, 2007, 8:53 AM

May he rest in peace, knowing his legacy is a great one. Condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. Hopefully his tigers will play hard and win in his memory.

Photobucket

Dec 28, 2007, 8:58 AM

God bless you and your family.

im curious... how do you tear your stomach and

Dec 28, 2007, 9:03 AM

what can you do about it?

Did the doctors just not check or wait to long to check? Internal Bleeding?

I'll understand if you dont wanna talk about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: im curious... how do you tear your stomach and

Dec 28, 2007, 9:07 AM

No it's ok.

Evidently it happened while he was sick (throwing up). He had gotten over that but was still weak, as most people are after that. (We had six family members all get it at the same time) He was on a blood thinner and they think that is what made it so bad. It couldn't stop itself and before anybody realized what was happening it was to late. The doctors at Spartanburg Regional were incredible, but they just couldn't catch up to all the damage.

thanks...***

Dec 28, 2007, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Harold Vigodsky- prayers

Dec 28, 2007, 9:04 AM

your dad was a great representative for CU. He will be missed and please know you are in our thoughts during this difficult time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers to your family. Your dad was a nice man and I had

Dec 28, 2007, 9:12 AM

the pleasure of being his patient one time - before I knew what he did at Clemson - he just said he went to the games, never mentioned being the stat keeper.

I lost my dad 24 years ago, I was 6 years old, and as cliche as it may seem, time does heal the wounds. I cherish my memories of him and I'm sure you will cherish the memories you have of your dad. Be greatful for the time you had with him. And smile. Smile often when you think of him. That's the best way to remember someone :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

My prayers and sincere condolences. I knew your sister

Dec 28, 2007, 9:16 AM

as we were at Clemson at the same time and she introduced me to your father before the South Carolina game in '92. I appreciate his hard work and devotion to Clemson and he will be missed by many.

Prayers with all of you***

Dec 28, 2007, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't Mr. Vigodsky originally from Westminster?

Dec 28, 2007, 9:25 AM

I think my aunt went to high school with him? We're losing too many good Clemson people of late!

Bill, your Dad was special to me and many other TIGERS.

Dec 28, 2007, 9:25 AM

We enjoyed visiting every time I could get to Clemson and had planned to meet at the FSU basketball game. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your sister and Gail. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Earle

My prayers for you and your family.***

Dec 28, 2007, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent***

Dec 28, 2007, 9:32 AM

Prayers to your family.******

Dec 28, 2007, 9:52 AM

Your family is in my prayers.***

Dec 28, 2007, 10:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 28, 2007, 10:59 AM

I knew, respected, and liked Harold. Worked with him many years ago doing high school football. May God be with your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had the pleasure of knowing your dad when I worked at ...

Dec 28, 2007, 11:02 AM

the Herald-journal back in the late 80s.

First class guy all the way.

God's blessings to you and your family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will be missed, you and your family are in our prayers***

Dec 28, 2007, 12:50 PM

Love you Billy. You know my prayers ware with you and all

Dec 29, 2007, 12:10 AM

your family.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,372