Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I vote to rename the "Other Sports Board"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 645

I vote to rename the "Other Sports Board"

Dec 12, 2007, 10:26 AM

let's call it the "Board for Fan's of Other Teams"

This way us Clemson fans who want to talk about whats going on in the world of college football don't have to navigate different boards.

It's not fair that a bunch of gamecock fans (who aren't even showing their face here anymore) have ruined all the fun for the rest of us.

Most Clemson fans like to talk about other teams. Because the world of College Football/Basketball directly effects Clemson. For the things that don't directly effect Clemson Sports (NASCAR, Politics, Foreign Policy), we have the Lunge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of you.

As long as it is College Football

Dec 12, 2007, 10:29 AM

no Clemson fan or poster should have a problem with that. I understand the braves posts get annoying...but those have absolutely nothing to do with college football or Clemson....If its college football just leave it alone

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The impetus for the OTS board...

Dec 12, 2007, 10:33 AM

Was all the USC posts BY Clemson fans. The whole episode with the new board proves that some people just love to complain. They complained without the board, they complain with the board.

2008_pickem_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all we're asking for is moderation by the moderators

Dec 12, 2007, 10:39 AM

When things get out of hand, by all means move the posts. But a few posts here and there, especially during down times, or right after a story breaks can't be that harmful!

Most of you.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!***

Dec 12, 2007, 10:29 AM

Most of the posts on the main board started to be about

Dec 12, 2007, 11:08 AM

the Gamecocks and Braves. Thus the reason for the Other Teams and Sports board. And I believe most of those posts were by Clemson fans.

Just because those posts are sports-related don't make them any more Clemson-related than NASCAR or politics.

I have enjoyed the Petrino discussion, but how is that Clemson-related? How is a non-Clemson comment Spurrier made Clemson-related? I fail to see the connection.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Judge....I will connect the dots for you

Dec 12, 2007, 11:16 AM

spurrier coaches at usc...everything he does good or bad affects our program just like everything Tommy Bowden does affects their program or lack of one.

Here is an example

The peach bowl we are playing in against Auburn has nothing to do with usc however for recruiting purposes this type of stuff is going to kill them. Our success means there failure. SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU. Oh yea and the braves can go to hell

Seriously?

Dec 12, 2007, 11:18 AM

You are joking, I hope!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

You asked the question

Dec 12, 2007, 11:33 AM

not me. If you don't think our success has anything to do with usc's failures then your just plain naive.

What???? So we are only successful because they failed???

Dec 12, 2007, 11:39 AM

If that was true, we would be NC for about 100 years now....geez

How about Sports Board Subdivision.***

Dec 12, 2007, 11:33 AM

people might know the rules better

Dec 12, 2007, 11:42 AM

if they are spelled out.this needs to be rewritten.
Tiger Board
This is an interactive discussion area for Tiger Fans everywhere. Check out what other Tiger fans have said, and add your own comments and replies. Please no profanity or personal attacks. Any post that does not follow these rules will be removed and user subject to banishment. Please post all ticket requests in Tiger Tickets or the Donor Ticket Exchange.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 645
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic