Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting results so far
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 803

Interesting results so far

Oct 25, 2007, 12:37 PM

I'm honestly quite surprised by those that would like him gone no matter what.
I'm also surprised by how many would stop for $100

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=5079293&results=true
What would it take for you to stop bashing TB

Beat Maryland ----------- 9 6%
Beat all but USuC ----------- 2 1%
Beat USuC ----------- 2 1%
Win ACCCG ----------- 23 14%
Go to ACCCG ----------- 42 26%
He quits or is fired ----------- 11 7%
I give you $100 ----------- 15 9%
I don't bash him ----------- 57 35%

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like money***

Oct 25, 2007, 12:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

51% don't bash him?

Oct 25, 2007, 12:51 PM

Yah right . . . liars.

Why would you say that? ******

Oct 25, 2007, 12:54 PM

null

I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject.

Oct 25, 2007, 1:00 PM

It's been said time and time again that the masses that post 'here' are not indicative of the 'fan base'. Of course with net anonymity it's probably accurate to assume not all "supertigerfansinceJesuswalkedtheearthwithcoachFord" monikers directly reflect a 'real' tiger fan.

In short, you tend to make a lot of hullabaloo with people who generally couldn't tell you what side of the stadium the "Clemson" and "Tigers" are painted on.

My advice, not that you sought it out, is to stop trolling for net fights on the main board.

People are going to criticize Coach Bowden no matter what. Some of it fair, some beyond reason... and no internet poll or persona gladiator will change that.

AMEN!!!!!***

Oct 25, 2007, 1:00 PM

Webrep on a one-man crusade

Oct 25, 2007, 1:01 PM

to rid the world of Tommy Bowden bashers . . .

very noble of him.

The late, great poster "Tigercobb" said it best

Oct 25, 2007, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject. ]

"Just because someone's handle is No1TigerFan doesn't mean they really are. Believe it or not, some people on a message board lie."

He was a wise, wise man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he actually got a t-mail from a poster with a similar

Oct 25, 2007, 1:09 PM

moniker that asked him "what the #### is your problem with me?"

To which Cobb had to explain to him that it was a 'made up' example.

This time, I decided to not repeat his error and tried to produce a much more difficult nom de screen. Of course 50 bucks says someone is trying to register with it right now.

Don't be silly.

Oct 25, 2007, 1:18 PM

I tried, you can't have a name longer than 25 characters.

Exactly. Dang, I should've read this first.***

Oct 25, 2007, 1:14 PM [ in reply to I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject. ]

But you can believe me, right?

Oct 25, 2007, 1:23 PM [ in reply to I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject. ]

I'm always honest.

Sincerely,
Scored1600SATmemberofTigerBrotherhoodnevermissedagame sincemyfirstonein'75oneofthefivemoneymenBengalBen

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PWNED!!!!***

Oct 25, 2007, 2:19 PM [ in reply to I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject. ]

I find it more interesting that you

Oct 25, 2007, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I find it interesting you continue to broach the subject. ]

would be so prepared to give me crap about defending our coaching staff and not doing so yourself.

My posting of the poll had nothing to do with "trolling for a net fight". It was simply a method of ascertaining the opinion of those that cared to open it. The results of the poll are actually quite interesting.

Whether or not the coaching staff performs perfectly, imperfectly, or like playground coaches does not give one enough reason to attack him or them personally, as many have done on this board AND in the stadium (just the ones close enough for me to hear)

As long as there are those that will personally attack any coach of our university, I will defend against that. I would have expected you to understand.

At any rate, congratulations on getting all the 18-25 yr old lungers to point your post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please quit bringing this crap up.

Oct 25, 2007, 1:13 PM

We get your point. People will STILL ##### and complain, sometimes with plenty of reason.

You are simply egging on what you don't want to see.

Replies: 14
| visibility 803
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic