Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Solid Orange Campaign SUCKS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 891

The Solid Orange Campaign SUCKS

Dec 17, 2005, 3:51 PM

I finished my exams yesterday and sold back my books. Needless to say, I had quite a bit of cash in my back pocket today when I walked through all the College Avenue stores to do a bit of Christmas shopping.

I think I ended up buying more orange Clemson stuff for me than I did for the rest of my friends...and it's not like I even need any more Clemson stuff. I have enough to last me for a longggg time.

You see, when I go in a store, I see something cool like, "Orange Forever" and "This is Death Valley" and I am like, oh my goodness, I have got to get that NOW. The sensible person in me says, you already have enough to prove your love to Clemson...all that orange blood in me says, Terry Don Phillips and the Solid Orange campaign WANTS you to buy this!

What the heck? How is a college student like me supposed to keep my textbook money when it's so tempting to buy orange and support Clemson every single day?

At least I'll have no shortage of Orange for this holiday season as I make the trip down to Orlando with my family! Can't wait!

PS - If your sarcasm meter is broken today...I really don't have a problem with Solid Orange.

Go Tigers!

Solid Orange!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait and see how much money you get back for mgt books!!!***

Dec 17, 2005, 3:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohhh man that used to burn me up. Buy the suckers

Dec 17, 2005, 4:01 PM

for $60 and get $15 back 4 months later. No way they depreciate that much especially since I hardly even cracked the dang things! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wore ORANGE shirts starting the Thursday before the coot

Dec 17, 2005, 6:00 PM

game and the entire next week(9-10 days straight). Even my Tiger wife got tired of seeing them, and I never wore any white or blue Tiger shirts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, it's not...

Dec 17, 2005, 8:57 PM

a "curse" it is a blessing from God--

Goooooooo Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

U can't B 2 ORANGE ...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 891
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic