Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wanted to thank all of you for all your support and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I wanted to thank all of you for all your support and

Jul 6, 2005, 9:19 PM

prayers. We should be making a decision on the transplant soon. It is not as easy as I thought it was going to be. Stem Cell is something new and the risks are huge.
Anyway, CUTIGERS04.. I love you man. No hard feelings. I wish my head was only about football, but it is not.

Clemson and tigernet has been great support to us. Coach Tommy Bowden sent us tiger football and pictures autograhed. Coach Oliver Prunell sent two basketballs autographed, Coach Legget sent us a bat signed by great TIGER and current San Diego Padres SS Khalil Green. Coach Trevor from the Soccer Team offered a week on his beach house. ... even coach Steve Spurrier voluntered to sign some sports memorabilia for the cause.
All these items will be auctioned to raise money for Isabel (if we decide on transplant), or to help other families in need. My wife and I have decided that if transplant is not the way to go, there are many other families that need this money more than us. So far the Isabel Medical Fund has raised over $100,000. Amazing.. thank you all for your help, support, and mostly for caring about Issy.

JJ
www.caringbridge.org/sc/isabel
www.helpisabel.com

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are very welcome

Jul 6, 2005, 9:20 PM

you have our prayers

please keep us posted

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2006_pickem_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give that little cutie a Tiger hug from all of TigerNet...

Jul 6, 2005, 9:22 PM

Prayers will be with your family always!

We will continue to pray for your family*****

Jul 6, 2005, 9:23 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great news...y'all take care

Jul 6, 2005, 9:24 PM

and I am sure this will all turn out for the best!

Please continue to keep us updated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RH you are in our prayers also.....

Jul 6, 2005, 9:25 PM

I had twins in the hospital for several weeks and I know the prayers of my friends and family are what got 'em home.

God Bless you and your family

Y'all remain in my prayers. May God bless your family.***

Jul 6, 2005, 9:34 PM

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help*******

Jul 6, 2005, 9:52 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ditto**********

Jul 6, 2005, 10:35 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fifteen years ago this October, my wife and I went through

Jul 6, 2005, 10:16 PM

exactly what you are going through now. We were faced with having to make a decision to have a heart lung by-pass proceedure performed on our 36 hour old infant. The prognosis was very bleak to say the least. It was called ECMO and was very radiacal. Only 3,000 had been performed at the time and there was only one hospital in South Carolina that could do it. The doctors told us our child would have to have at least an 80% chance of dying before they would even try the surgery; and even if he survived they could not guarantee what his future would be like. We struggled with what to do. Eventually, our pastor counseled us and we agreed that we had to give him every chance. Shortly after we made that decision his condition deteriorated and he had to immediately be rushed from Greenville to Richland Memorial in Columbia, the only hospital wtih the capability to perform the surgery. His heart stopped beating on the way and during the surgery itself. The doctor in Columbia told me he had less than one chance in a thousand to survive and even if he did he would most likely have brain damage. Brain damage that could impair his locomotive skills, destroy his hearing, etc. But, through the miracle of prayer and skilled medical workers he did survive. He is now entering the ninth grade and is a straight A student who learned to ride a unicycle in the third grade in two days; and he is the first person in the car to tell me to turn down the radio. Good things can happen, but my prayer for you is that God will be with you and your wife and child regardless. You have my prayers. I can be reached at 864-255-9102 twenty four hours a day if you want to talk to someone who has been through the roller coaster ride. God bless.

Bryan

God Bless Izzy and Your Family

Jul 6, 2005, 11:55 PM

"Let go, and Let God"

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic