Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey maroons!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Hey maroons!

Jul 9, 2012, 7:05 PM

There is nothing wrong with hating on Dabo. I don't like it and I'll defend him until he proves he isn't our guy. He is already here and we have a pretty good chunk of money invested in him so he ain't going no where for at least another year or two.

Don't let your hate for Dabo bleed over into other situations such as the RN story. Most of you, we know who you are, have judgement so clouded by your hate you appear to be blind as to what is in Clemson's best interest.

We call you coots because instead of taking an objective view of a situation and going into a defensive stand with us against the rest of the world you jump to the other side with the coots in making everything Dabo's fault. That's fine if you think he isn't doing his job but the possible collateral damage done to recruiting isn't worth getting in a cheap shot at Dabo.

If you think destroying Clemson's recent improvement in football is the only way to get rid of Dabo you are entirely wrong. If that is your goal you are just as bad as a coot in my book. If you are disappointed in Clemson's selection of a coach, welcome to helll. That's what growing up is about. Now grow up and stop dumping on Clemson to get to Dabo.

All you have to do is say "I HATE DABO or I WANTED LEECH, or whoever. I'm fine with that an so are most of the Tiger fans here.

What is not fine with us is that we do not endorse slanderous post and comments that degrade our players, recruits and prospects. Just stop slandering the university in public. Send everyone a t=mail or something.

My goodness, let us at least get them signed before you inject them with your Dabo hating venom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that like coconut maroons?***

Jul 9, 2012, 7:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES, exactly the same reasoning ability and IQ score.***

Jul 9, 2012, 7:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's a famous term used by Bugs Bunny

Jul 9, 2012, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Is that like coconut maroons?*** ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great post and are right on

Jul 9, 2012, 7:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: great post and are right on

Jul 9, 2012, 7:16 PM

hb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey maroons!

Jul 9, 2012, 7:18 PM

I agree great post! You did it again bravo!

Coots wear garnet, not maroon...

Jul 9, 2012, 7:18 PM

;)

Re: Hey maroons!

Jul 9, 2012, 7:55 PM

does he mean morons or is that a take off of usc colors?

morons***

Jul 9, 2012, 7:57 PM

maroon + garnet = moron***

Jul 9, 2012, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey maroons! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I'd said that.***

Jul 9, 2012, 10:24 PM

It's maroons, just like he said. Get it?***

Jul 9, 2012, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey maroons! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said.

Jul 10, 2012, 4:32 AM

let's keep this in house. what we say to each other is one thing, what someone else says to/about us,however,is another story.

This type of maroon?

Jul 10, 2012, 8:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey 1988!!!!

Jul 10, 2012, 9:07 AM

GREAT POST!!

I agree 1000%!!

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

TAMU Maroon Wall...

Jul 10, 2012, 11:13 AM

TAMU got this one right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTcHgsgB7qI

Dave, we know deep in their hearts they are coots.

Jul 10, 2012, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Hey 1988!!!! ]

I just want to break the mirrors and blow away the smoke they hide behind. Especially that amandakissanhug.

Do you mean "Moron" vs "Maroon"?

Jul 10, 2012, 10:47 AM

A maroon is a very good Coconut Cookie with chocolate... really look forward to when the Girl Scouts sell them in the early Spring

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought that was a macaroon?***

Jul 10, 2012, 11:42 AM

You are right!

Jul 10, 2012, 11:49 AM

Really good cookie regardless .... Girl Scouts ALWAYS sell out of those first... I digress ....

TU for you*******

Jul 10, 2012, 10:53 AM

Any coot marooon--sorry for the

Jul 10, 2012, 11:37 AM

redundancy--that can find the power button to a computer can post on tiger net and try to hurt our recruiting.

There's only two solutions: 1) Screen all members or 2) Take their board down till they stop.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic