Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things dumpers don't get:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Things dumpers don't get:

Jun 16, 2011, 11:32 AM

1. Becuase someone doesn't immediately get on your "fire Dabo and hire Leach, Patterson or ________", bandwagon does not mean someone is perfectly happy with where we are. It means they either belive the current coach can turn things around or they do not believe a revolving door coaching situation is a good answer.

2. Post after post after post of the same old song gets annoying.

Things pumpers do not get.

1. Winning is THE criteria for athletics. Yes,integrity, and graduating players are important, but you can have integrity and graduate students without any athletic teams. If you don't want to win, don't play. Everything else is an excuse.

2. See number 2 above.

That being said, I like Dabo and think he will be a successful coach here. I think 2011 will show modest W/L improvement, back to 8-4 maybe an outside shot at 9-3. I think 2011 will show large improvement in offensive philosophy and execuation. I think we will be considerably better in October and Novemeber than we will be through September. However, another 6-6 season with an anemic offense and an inconsistent kicking game and Dabo must be held accountable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good post revmarkg***

Jun 16, 2011, 11:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Things dumpers don't get:

Jun 16, 2011, 11:37 AM

very well said.hope that makes people think a little.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop making sense***

Jun 16, 2011, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, i would give Dabo 3 more years as long as the team

Jun 16, 2011, 11:40 AM

shows improvement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as opposed to what have been showing?***

Jun 16, 2011, 11:46 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: as opposed to what have been showing?***

Jun 16, 2011, 11:49 AM

wants to buy an edit; will 'they' work?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you peeps don't need to know all of what i'm thinking***

Jun 16, 2011, 11:51 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

true dat...

Jun 16, 2011, 12:41 PM

pretty sure they arrest peeps for what you think.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in this danged country fo sho***

Jun 16, 2011, 1:36 PM

If we become second-rate to Carolina.......

Jun 16, 2011, 11:50 AM

in football that will kill him for sure. He's got to improve the win-loss record and regain dominance over the #####.

Losing 3 in a row to USC is never acceptable no matter....

Jun 16, 2011, 11:52 AM

Who USC's coach is.

So . . . you're a pumper.

Jun 16, 2011, 11:59 AM

;)

Seriously, you echo my own thoughts almost to a "T".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

The dumpers thing makes perfect sense, but the pumpers thing

Jun 16, 2011, 12:03 PM

1. Winning is THE criteria for athletics. Yes,integrity, and graduating players are important, but you can have integrity and graduate students without any athletic teams. If you don't want to win, don't play. Everything else is an excuse.

Is there really anyone who doesn't get that? Really??

I think everyone, including the pumpers (whoever they are) clearly gets that.

Re: The dumpers thing makes perfect sense, but the pumpers thing

Jun 16, 2011, 12:40 PM

I don't think Barker gets it. I seriously don't

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we are building something great, but I still don't

Jun 16, 2011, 1:00 PM

see us making it to 9 wins by any means, and likely not 8 either. I'm thinking 6 with an outside shot at 7.

We WILL be good, just not this year because
1. Not much experience at QB
2. No proven FG kicking
3. Just one proven WR
4. Will the toe injury at RB be okay?
5. Freshmen LBs
6. Difficult schedule

That is just too much to overcome to expect a lot of wins. Could we win those games? Yes. We have some things in our favor
1. Home field for many important games
2. Explosive players
3. New offense
4. Good punter
5. Good kick coverage
6. Solid DL/OL
7. Tough attitude on D

But overall, I don't expect to win that many.

Re: I think we are building something great, but I still don't

Jun 16, 2011, 1:52 PM

Sounds kinda like we need to sleep thru this year, and wait until next year. Is it basketball season yet? I'm ready to beat the chickens at something. Anything.

3. Laid

Jun 16, 2011, 1:58 PM

...for the dumpers of course.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic