Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To PittCock CitadelCock etc., etc.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

To PittCock CitadelCock etc., etc.

Feb 26, 2011, 1:21 AM

Why do you and other Gamecocks come to this board and spend so much of your daily lives here? I'm going to say honestly that I have never been to a USC board on any site ever. I have never once trolled or try to bamboozle any South Carolina board. I pull for all of my home state teams to win (unless of coarse we play each other), because I was born and raised in South Carolina and I am proud of my home state. It has always perplexed me at the lack of class my rival school exhibits. I wish you guys would be a little more like us sometimes. I am a Clemson graduate and I will always be a Tiger, like my father before me. I have never understood the ill intent of that rival school in Columbia sometimes. I just simply cannot fathom spending so much of my time on a Gamecock board with the simple, devious and evil purpose of tormenting good honest people. I just won't ever stoop to that level. I guess that is why Clemson really is the "good guys." As to your reasons, they are whatever they are. Filling an inferiority complex...having a desire to be legally malicious...I don't know. I am sorry for you guys and sometimes that simply embarrasses me and the state I am from. I'm guessing there is no Mrs. PittCock or Mrs. CitadelCock.....is there? That's what I thought.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was like you! i never had ill wills towards chicken-U

Feb 26, 2011, 2:39 AM

Heck i even cheered for them to beat the UGa every year. But then it all changed when i saw some posts on FGF. These were not posts by ur average (NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL) but talking smack fans type posters but those posts were by ppl who were SCAR graduates and weren't even young. Those ppl constantly talk so much trash and crap about everything and anything to our program that it would make you sick to your stomach.

Their fans have NO class whatsoever, they constanly undermine us at everything never give us any credit, if we get great recruiting class they all want NCAA to investigate us just cuz we had amazing class (ironic since they are themselves under NCAA investigation). If we produce great team then we still suck for them cuz we play in ACC. They are even delusional enough to think that they are better than us acedamically.

I was naive like you, but spend one day in FGF and all your 'I root for all South carolina' teams attitude would boil away and you'll hate them just as much as I do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was like you! i never had ill wills towards chicken-U

Feb 26, 2011, 11:16 AM

You've got to realize most of these fecalcephalics never attended anywhere beyond midlands tech at most. It's a good school with some decent fans, but you won't find them on these boards. There are more than a few #### fans who get hassled on our boards and fried on their own boards for being reasonable,

USC's attitude problems are easy to diagnose.

Feb 26, 2011, 8:09 AM

1)The problem with their fans starts with their ex players that litter the radio airways with delusional BS about Clemson.

Name one Clemson radio host that compares in stupidity to Duece or Corey Miller? What about Kornbutthead?

Our radio hosts go out of the way to include USC fans on our shows.

2)And name one Clemson fan that compares to Gamecockhead Will?

3)Throw in a headcoach that loves to show his smartass with underhanded comments while ours sings cumbaya.

5)Historically we own them in all sports. They win two straight in football and they think that is going to change. The truth is they know that when Spurrier leaves, so does any chance of beating us.

4) Finally, they have sucked for so long, that being being bitter is the natural result.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

theory on why there are so many of these bizarre creatures

Feb 26, 2011, 8:17 AM

I have at least a dozen friends and acquaintances who wanted to go to Clemson but could not get in due to grades, so they ended up at the U of Second Choice. Having to do this resulted in one of two different outcomes: 1) despite the rejection, they remained a Clemson fan and still support the sports teams (sometimes covertly); or 2) they became embittered and hate all things Clemson, so much so that they develop an obsession towards everything Clemson.

These people are most very likely one of these two types.

Conversely, I know no one that really wanted to go to USC but had to "settle" for Clemson. That breed of dog just doesn't exist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: theory on why there are so many of these bizarre creatures

Feb 26, 2011, 10:23 AM

Bingo!!! Nail meet head. Head meet nail. In my time at Clemson I can still remember several guys from Johnstone that flunked out and then went to USC to get their degree. I have never met anyone that bombed out of USC that came to Clemson. USC is the backstop of the State's Higher Education System and there are a lot of bitter souls who became Clemson haters the day they received their "Dear John - Let's be friends" letter from Clemson. I believe that accounts for a lot of the vitriol in this rivalry. I have a buddy with his UnderGrad and Masters from USC that at one point actually told me that he as a USC grad/fan just wanted to be respected by Clemson. He felt like Clemson people looked down on USC. His words - not mine. I think there is a lot of that at Carolina that most folk would never admit to feeling. Just my humble opinion......

I had a few friends leave Clemson to finish their degress at

Feb 26, 2011, 1:55 PM

USC, around that same time. Both remain diehard Tiger fans to this date and don't associate themselves at all with the school that issued their degree. I met zero USuC transfers.

Why do coots come to our site and stick their noses in our business? Envy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: theory on why there are so many of these bizarre creatures

Feb 27, 2011, 10:20 AM [ in reply to theory on why there are so many of these bizarre creatures ]

could not have said it better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Great post...could not agree more. Those guys are pathetic

Feb 26, 2011, 8:21 AM

losers who have no lives. They just prove a point a make all the time: Clemson is number one when it comes to having class!

this from another chicken

Feb 26, 2011, 12:28 PM

Spot on on the Clowney call. Chicken.

Re: To PittCock CitadelCock etc., etc.

Feb 26, 2011, 9:08 AM

These guys still live in their mama's basement and seldom see daylight - you do realize that don't you? We are their "daylight".

Re: To PittCock CitadelCock etc., etc.

Feb 26, 2011, 9:57 AM

I can assure you that Citadelcock is a Tiger graduate and a heck of a lot more knowledgable about their history than you. Hw was sitting in the Orange Bowl when they won the national championship. I'm not going to explain why he's using that handle, however.

Why would a Clemson fan worry about it so much and

Feb 26, 2011, 10:12 AM

devote a whole paragraph to them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It shut them up for a little while.***

Feb 26, 2011, 10:45 AM

Good point...

Feb 26, 2011, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Why would a Clemson fan worry about it so much and ]

I can't fathom why a Clemson fan would devote so much time to lamentation over the pathetic coot lurkers and imposters on this site.

And, not to be unkind to a fellow alum, but if you're going to claim to be a Clemson grad, PLEASE edit and spell check your posts.

Of coarse? Really??? Typos happen, but stuff like that... geez.

Re: Good point...

Feb 26, 2011, 11:28 AM

Be careful correcting anyone's spelling on this board. they are very sensitive! Makes you wonder if they have ever seen the inside of a Clemson classroom.

Re: Good point...

Feb 26, 2011, 12:04 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be careful when correcting their grammar and capitalization as well.

Because we want them outta here. Simple as that.***

Feb 26, 2011, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Why would a Clemson fan worry about it so much and ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

no real difference in the fan bases...

Feb 26, 2011, 11:12 AM

you will see many tiger fans baiting and trolling on Gamecock stets and others that enjoy real discussion among the two rival fans, similar to how two friends would talk to each other if there cheered for the opposite rival teams.

sites***

Feb 26, 2011, 11:13 AM

and they, cannot type today***

Feb 26, 2011, 11:15 AM

The real differences are in SAT scores. Nice try though.***

Feb 26, 2011, 2:16 PM [ in reply to no real difference in the fan bases... ]

no you don't, it's almost impossible to be a Clemson fan on

Feb 26, 2011, 5:13 PM [ in reply to no real difference in the fan bases... ]

FGF and not get kicked off, unless your talking about how great SCU is then they will let you hang around. If you don't you get banned in a matter of minutes. So even if there were Clemson fans who wanted to troll on FGF they would be unable to because they would be banned and their posts removed in a matter of seconds.

If you only hang out with people exactly like you

Feb 26, 2011, 11:15 AM

you end up like the Westboro Baptist Church

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

had to google to remember who they are......

Feb 26, 2011, 11:23 AM

the wiki site had a pic from the protest. Although I think their picketing is terrible at funerals, etc...this pic has one Army sign I thought was kind of funny.

Funny only because of the absurdity.

Your sense of humor is pathetic. Didn't you make the "POW?"

Feb 26, 2011, 2:18 PM

remark at a picture of some troops holding a Clemson flag?

You disgust me even more now.

Re: had to google to remember who they are......

Feb 26, 2011, 2:22 PM [ in reply to had to google to remember who they are...... ]

I'm glad you thought it was funny...now go F### yourself

and the coot mentality is different than them how?***

Feb 26, 2011, 11:38 AM [ in reply to If you only hang out with people exactly like you ]

There's a lot of variety and diversity on this board among

Feb 26, 2011, 2:03 PM [ in reply to If you only hang out with people exactly like you ]

the Tiger faithful. Coot interlopers such as yourself are unwanted nuissances. I feel kind of bad for all of you, knowing deep down your school is so pathetic that you feel you have to spend time in our midst to feel better about yourselves.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, FGF is like WBC?

Feb 26, 2011, 2:17 PM [ in reply to If you only hang out with people exactly like you ]

Makes sense.

Bow to the standard setter!***

Feb 26, 2011, 11:38 AM

I was in Denver this summer,and as always I was sporting

Feb 26, 2011, 2:49 PM

my ol' trusty CU Basesball hat.Even out there I was catching crap from #### fans and Bama fans.Enough crap that I eventually got a little mad about it.So I'm talking to this chic from Maine who lives in Denver and knows jack crap about college sports,and i mention how annoying it is.She says to me "even all the way out here everybody knows USC fans suck and Clemson folk are cool"....that made my night to hear her say that.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic