Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2010 Board Changes: where is my TigerBoard??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,748

2010 Board Changes: where is my TigerBoard??

May 10, 2010, 1:36 AM

We have made some changes that we hope will improve the quality of the boards and also help to grow the site. Let me say first, for all of you that don't like change, you are in luck because even though it may not appear so at first, very little has changed for you. We do not take these changes lightly and have put a lot of thought into it, so please read on.

The main change of course is splitting TigerBoard into TigerBoard(s). The main reason this needed to be done is the huge amount of posts the main board gets, especially during football season. Good topics end up falling off the first page way too fast. Now, if you want to catch up on baseball, you can just head over to the baseball forum and do so, without having to wade through everything else.

For those that want to see all sports on one board (which is probably a lot of you), just bookmark the TigerBoard(s) category, which is just good old TigerBoard with 2 small changes.

1. You will now see what sub-forum each post is from.

2. Instead of clicking post new topic, just click the correct sub-forum you want to post in.

There are also some new forums, so just hit the main forums page and take a look.

That's all there is to it. As always, we welcome your suggestions. I hope everyone enjoys the new change. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.

New TigerBoard (all sports) link:
http://tigernet.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=8

New Site Rules Info:
http://tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=9049171

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Board switcher is fixed now***

May 10, 2010, 9:18 AM

Forgot to mention, but you should also notice a speed

May 10, 2010, 9:32 AM

increase in the boards overall.

I'll go ahead and ask

May 10, 2010, 9:33 AM

SEC Speed?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C.J. Spiller speed.***

May 10, 2010, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Lawrence Taylor speed***

May 10, 2010, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I do not like this at all! I wnt to see all sports posts!!!***

May 21, 2010, 10:27 PM

Uh...the "Tiger Board(s)" is all of them....

May 21, 2010, 10:33 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: 2010 Board Changes: where is my TigerBoard??

May 21, 2010, 10:43 PM

"The main change of course is splitting TigerBoard into TigerBoard(s). The main reason this needed to be done is the huge amount of posts the main board gets, especially during football season. Good topics end up falling off the first page way too fast. Now, if you want to catch up on baseball, you can just head over to the baseball forum and do so, without having to wade through everything else. "

One thing on this....if it was a good topic people would reply to it. Good topics last because people find them interesting, controversial, or funny. The board decided back in the day whether your post sucked or not. If it sucked it went away....

Re: 2010 Board Changes: where is my TigerBoard??

May 22, 2010, 6:55 AM

Why does TigeNet use this old format? It's ancient.

Just asking.

Crump, can you get us the " imacoot " button or not? And,

May 22, 2010, 8:35 AM

" How 'bout them Gators ".

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic