Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Bo...I see my request vanished. Here's a renewal:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Hey Bo...I see my request vanished. Here's a renewal:

Nov 30, 2009, 7:47 PM

I know that as a young man would eager to prove yourself the esteemed Tiger you purport to be, so I'll renew my offer. No one will denigrate you (well, more than necessary) and just to make sure you can spot it with no trouble, I'll have the offer bumped from time to time.

For those late to the party, here's what happened:

Tigerbo17 said he gave his ACC title tickets to a GT friend, who now will be bringing more rowdy GTech friends. Since Bo purports to be a Clemson fan, of course his tickets are on our side.

I see this as an excellent opportunity for Bo to finally end the unpleasant aspersions about his team loyalty. If he will simply tell us the section and seat number of his tickets, then some of us who will be at the game will drop by and visit the folks in those seats.

If they confirm Bo's story, then I'm willing to apologize for any insinuations I've ever made about his feathered heritage and will refrain from mentioning it again.

A refusal to do so pretty much sums up what we have suspected all along, and we'll feel free to have sport with him for eternity ... or until he comes up with a new handle.

So, y'all don't denigrate poor ol' Bo on this thread. This is his chance for redemption.

But if someone can bump it on occasion with some words of encouragement for Bo, I'd appreciate it.

Here's your chance, Bo. Don't let us down.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bo? This is a great

Nov 30, 2009, 7:50 PM

idea. Your drunken rowdy friends wont mind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have two suspicions about this whole nonsense

Nov 30, 2009, 7:55 PM

1) He will either never respond to this thread OR, more likely, will say he already handed the tickets over and "doesn't remember" what section, row and seat they were.

2) After the game, win or lose, he will come back and tell us about how is poor, nicely behaved GT fan friends were accosted, abused and attacked by Clemson fans, allowing him, again, to swear off Clemson for good.

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

He doesn't have that option...

Nov 30, 2009, 8:01 PM

...Ol' Bo has already mentioned that they were good seats. To know that, he has to know where they are.

So: we either apologize profusely for misjudging, or we have the judgment needed. I'm offering the young man a chance. If he chooses not to take it, it only confirms our expectations.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Dec 1, 2009, 7:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Historic Horseshoe

Bo knows-hey that'd make a great marketing campaign***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:04 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far, not a peep out of Bo...

Nov 30, 2009, 8:09 PM

;)

Clever!***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:18 PM

He is on the teat!***

Nov 30, 2009, 9:12 PM [ in reply to So far, not a peep out of Bo... ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gauntlet....meet floor***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:14 PM

Bo is a lover of #####, that is all!!***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:17 PM

one bump***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:40 PM

As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it

Nov 30, 2009, 8:43 PM

b/c of all the bashers, I would not subject my neighbor (who I actually know and think highly of) to some internet tough guys' BS. For all I know, one of the hotheads on this board would show up, harass (or worse) my neighbor, and just generally create problems for me. Sorry, I may have been born at night...but it wasn't last night.

Rev, you win!!!***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:44 PM

yea cause there's no stadium security***

Nov 30, 2009, 8:44 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

Re: As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid o

Nov 30, 2009, 8:45 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

You are wishy washy, bo. I would swear I remember the other day you claiming you would be willing to meet anyone from tigernet at a game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...typical of your fan base

Nov 30, 2009, 8:50 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

You really do amaze me. You're the "best" of the "best"

Re: As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it

Nov 30, 2009, 8:52 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

It's a fool who defends a burning fort...

If your friends are truly the die-hard GTech fans you say, they're likely to be getting plenty of attention anyway. Having someone ask them if they received their tickets from you would be less a sign of trouble than an indication of pity.

Your description of the folks who have "your" tickets now doesn't sound at all like the sort of folks who would cower at my shaking hands and striking up a conversation.
For a man who wasn't born last night, you have certainly painted yourself into a corner.

Your options remain:

1. Comply and prove to us all that we don't know what we're talking about....

2. Stay silent and confirm that we know EXACTLY what we're talking about.

3. Go ahead, give up and come back later with yet another handle. It won't take us long to figure out that one, either.

Your choice.

Rev, I don't give a rip if you don't have the shingle...

Dec 1, 2009, 7:00 PM

...I want to hire you as my lawyer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

most tiger fans don't do that sort of thing! it must be

Dec 1, 2009, 8:01 AM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

familiar to him and his neighbor!

buy you said he was a bad ###!!!!

Dec 1, 2009, 9:05 AM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

surely he could handle a few message board geeks.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

^^^Will Philpot, aka TrooperDel.....born a bitter liar.***

Dec 1, 2009, 4:43 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

Hmmmm...why hasn't Crump gotten rid of this one then?

Dec 1, 2009, 5:43 PM [ in reply to As I told you on the other thread before Crump got rid of it ]

liar

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it had been determined that tigerbo17=

Nov 30, 2009, 8:46 PM

marlboro county ####......and this was a while back.

has something changed?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some newer folks don't know Marlboro...

Nov 30, 2009, 8:53 PM

...so we're letting them learn what kind of fellow he is.

And will be on his next incarnation.

Well, we don't want these faux Tigers to think someone's

Nov 30, 2009, 9:17 PM

keeping a log on them or anything.....lol

It might discourage the free interchange of ideas and opinions

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yoohoooooooo.....little Bo peep

Nov 30, 2009, 9:51 PM

Where you AT?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

He probably doesnt wanna tell because

Nov 30, 2009, 10:29 PM

its probably his girlfriend and he doesnt want us to know that she looks a little like Heidi Klum and a lot like Grizzly Adams.

Another bump...***

Nov 30, 2009, 10:45 PM

along those same lines I got a tmail from tiger_vice

Nov 30, 2009, 11:59 PM

laughing about the game. point, set and match. I can't believe people here still think he's a Clemson fan. I guess if my athletic program was as horrible as theirs I would hide my allegiance too.

Final bump for the daysiders...

Dec 1, 2009, 6:50 AM

just so there will be no doubt about this fellow...

Are you thick? Or do you just like trying to be an internet

Dec 1, 2009, 7:24 AM

tough guy? You know exactly why I won't tell you where my neighbor is sitting, yet you persist with this BS.

You're right. We DO know exactly why you won't tell us***

Dec 1, 2009, 7:41 AM

GO TIGERS

I think we all know why you won't tell.***

Dec 1, 2009, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Are you thick? Or do you just like trying to be an internet ]

Better get out while the getting is good, Marlboro-bo

Dec 1, 2009, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Are you thick? Or do you just like trying to be an internet ]
burnfort.jpg(96.0 K)

What do you mean by that?***

Dec 1, 2009, 9:16 AM

It means you have been

Dec 1, 2009, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Hey Bo..how about sending Rev the seat locations PRIVATELY

Dec 1, 2009, 12:16 PM

via T-Mail. Rev has the class and integrity to keep the info confidential until he has a chance to meet your GT friends at the game. After that meeting, I am confident Rev would do as he has stated earlier.

Issue a public humble apology and you will have been vindicated

Or...he might come back on T-Net and tell us about the nice people he met sitting in your seats that don't know who you are.

Lets put this issue to rest. What do you say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won't do that.....and here is why........

Dec 1, 2009, 12:52 PM

He's

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a great idea.***

Dec 1, 2009, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Hey Bo..how about sending Rev the seat locations PRIVATELY ]

I'll do nothing of the sort b/c I reject the premise that

Dec 1, 2009, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Hey Bo..how about sending Rev the seat locations PRIVATELY ]

revdodd character has class or integrity. I like my neighbor enough not to subject him to some internet whackjob who parades around as a "reverend," which is quite "irreverent" if you ask me...

You lilke your neighbor but admit he's a ####. LOL...

Dec 1, 2009, 2:12 PM

...go count hotel rooms in Atlanta and get back to us....still waiting.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Are you crazy? If Rev doesn't have class and integrity,

Dec 1, 2009, 2:28 PM [ in reply to I'll do nothing of the sort b/c I reject the premise that ]

nobody here does. Your statements say a lot about you, unfortunately.

Do you know him? Have you ever met him in person? This is

Dec 1, 2009, 2:47 PM

the internet guys...full of whackadoos, unfortunately. The bottom line is, I would never set up someone I KNOW to be a good person (like my neighbor) to potentially be accosted by some ne'er-do-well from the internet. revdodd may be a swell guy in person, or maybe he's a drunkard with a hot temper and fast fist...I just don't know, but I can't take the chance.

You can tell a lot about a person by their posts on a

Dec 1, 2009, 3:01 PM

message board.

And he's not just had a few posts, all of his posts show he

Dec 1, 2009, 3:25 PM

is a good guy. Like I said earlier, Bo, you have been flat out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ speaking of whackadoos and internet nut jobs...***

Dec 1, 2009, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Do you know him? Have you ever met him in person? This is ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

T-Mail it to me. My parents are going so they can find the

Dec 1, 2009, 2:29 PM [ in reply to I'll do nothing of the sort b/c I reject the premise that ]

person. They aren't Tigernetters. They are both in their late 50s and semi-retired. Guarantee you they won't harrass anyone.

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

I'm not sure you could find a classless post from RevDodd...***

Dec 1, 2009, 2:32 PM [ in reply to I'll do nothing of the sort b/c I reject the premise that ]

FAIL!

Dec 1, 2009, 6:58 PM [ in reply to I'll do nothing of the sort b/c I reject the premise that ]

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Great to see us giving ole Bo a fair shot. Way to go Rev!***

Dec 1, 2009, 2:10 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you imagine being so ashamed of your own team 8 out

Dec 1, 2009, 4:29 PM

of 10 years that you have to masquerade as a fan of your rival on an anonymous internet message board just to feel like you belong to something real?

Bump***

Dec 1, 2009, 6:33 PM

I got an idea

Dec 1, 2009, 7:34 PM

Lets send Chris Hanson to check it out! He probably already has a meeting lined up with TigerBo!

Bumpity Bump Bump

Dec 1, 2009, 8:05 PM

I smell chicken....

Photobucket

Time for a bump***

Dec 2, 2009, 8:53 AM

Hey, I've been out for a few days....whatever happened to

Dec 15, 2009, 1:01 PM

this d-bag?

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic