Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we're in trouble. SCAR has a hall of fame type
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I think we're in trouble. SCAR has a hall of fame type

Dec 9, 2008, 12:58 PM

coach and they are killing us on the recruiting trail. Let's face it, I think their time has come and we may have to face the reality of them beating us a lot from here on out.

To make matters worse, my wife is making me go see that new movie My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding that everyone is talking about. At least I have my new Eminem tape to listen to. That guy's gonna be around forever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

POTFD***

Dec 9, 2008, 12:59 PM

i think i'm in trouble because i can't stop

Dec 9, 2008, 1:03 PM

clicking on that post with the USC cheerleader

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

For a team whose best players are 2-3 stars...

Dec 9, 2008, 1:08 PM

e.g., Cook (3*), Cook (3*), Munnerlyn (2*), McKinley (3*), you would think that they would be a little more reserved in their recruiting expectations.

That reminds me -- has Chris Culliver even enrolled at SC? I'm still wondering when that No.3 WR in the country will make an impact there.

Cullivers a Safety now and he's terrible

Dec 9, 2008, 1:10 PM

Chad Diehl put him on his #### time after time...

What ever happened to Eminem?***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:16 PM

he chose to take a break from the game for awhile but

Dec 9, 2008, 1:23 PM

he has a new album or at least a few guest appearances on a couple of new tracks floating out there. i got one in my DJ record pool awhile back, produced by Dre too, wasn't too bad but wasn't great either. he was working a few side projects too (has a book coming out).

He basically lost the desire to rap when

Dec 9, 2008, 1:51 PM [ in reply to What ever happened to Eminem?*** ]

one of his best friends, Proof, was killed. They were in the group D12 together. He is coming out with a new album and rumor is that 50 Cent and Dr. Dre will put out an album on the same day. They all belong to the same label so its like they are "taking over."

31-14***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:17 PM

huh? they beat us 20-15, time to face reality***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:24 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Nah. TB wore them out with what was left over.***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:20 PM

Funny***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:22 PM

Huzzah! Got you into the HOF!***

Dec 9, 2008, 1:28 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yay me!!! I'd like to thank all the little people i've

Dec 9, 2008, 1:34 PM

stepped on to get this far. I also need to send a shout out to momma and dem.

You're back like cooked crack!***

Dec 9, 2008, 3:28 PM

as it is usual with SCar... half that class will not make it

Dec 9, 2008, 1:49 PM

30% will not qualify
the other 20%, will have some type of criminal charge in the 1st year at school.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic