Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CU Boards are a Refreshment to this Husker.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,621

CU Boards are a Refreshment to this Husker.

Dec 8, 2008, 1:48 PM

Man, I can't tell you how great it is to jump on this Clemson board and find good, quality fans. I haven't been talked down to once on this board or the Husker board, and I greatly appreciate the character here. It's a sight for sore eyes, especially considering the trash we get from B12 teams year in and year out lol.

I wish I had followed Clemson football this year. It would have been much easier to make my pick. If only I had some sort of ability to know who NU is playing in the post season, man that would be sweet. Either way, I'm strongly looking forward to this game between two teams who have gone through some tough times over the last year. NU had a huge coaching and culture change over the last 12 months, and CU also had to deal with a coaching change mid season. Glad to see your players have shown resiliency in coming back to go over .500 in the season.

Can't wait to further my discussions with the people on this board, and I am deeply looking forward to our match up on New Years Day!

GBR.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Univ S.Carolina Coots are the only ones who get trashed

Dec 8, 2008, 1:52 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have the insanity, just like anywhere else.

Dec 8, 2008, 1:56 PM

But we like to think we're quicker to recognize real fans with real football tradition. :)

Welcome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah, step one: Admitting you have a problem, FTF. :) ******

Dec 8, 2008, 2:05 PM

null

I was talking about you.***

Dec 8, 2008, 2:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your mamma wears combat boots

Dec 8, 2008, 1:59 PM

that do?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: CU Boards are a Refreshment to this Husker.

Dec 8, 2008, 2:42 PM

Welcome to Tigernet. We, as Clemson fans, are looking forward to a great matchup in the Gator Bowl. As you stated, both of our teams have gone through trials and changes during this past year. Hopefully we are the better for the changes we have in place and to come soon at Clemson.

There are always posters who are, shall we say, not nice to other schools' posters, but we usually welcome honest football fans who don't come on our board to try and trash Clemson and start ugly discussions (i.e. the 'coot' fans ) because they are jealous of Clemson and the loyalty we have.

My family attended the 1982 Orange Bowl against Nebraska and remembers a very pleasant experience with your fans. Tradition speaks volumes in venues such as bowls where most teams that are used to playing in them know how to behave toward each other.

Again, glad to have you aboard.

Just wait. The idiots are still working their way out of

Dec 8, 2008, 3:20 PM

their jackets. ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,621
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic