Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you really be unhapp if...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Would you really be unhapp if...

Nov 5, 2008, 12:09 PM

Howard Schnellenberger was your next coach....I'm mean look at the guy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO

Nov 5, 2008, 12:10 PM

hall of fame coaches that have both tarnished thier legacy at USC...

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO

Nov 5, 2008, 12:13 PM

Your program is a laughing stock right now and you people are the only fans in the country that can't see that right now....so please refrain from making any derrogatory comments about other teams until you are at least bowl eligible which should take place in 2010...

Wait a second..........am I reading this correctly.........?

Nov 5, 2008, 12:20 PM

Are you serious???

Are you actually jabbing at us about being bowl eligible??

Have you lived in a cave for the past 30 years??

Know your role.

how is it a laughingstock?

Nov 5, 2008, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

can you cite examples, other than some commentators at ESPN disparaging our decision to try and improve the program?

I don't think anyone denies the fact that we are being

Nov 5, 2008, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

laughed at THIS YEAR...

However, you cannot deny that South Carolina has been the laughing stock of college football for many years. Don't believe me? Just listen to the media report on Spurrier's job at SC... or listen to the talk of where SC stacks up in the SEC.

You, my friend, are associated with a program that is historically and continually laughed at.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I'd rather be the laughingstock of the year

Nov 5, 2008, 12:24 PM

than the laughingstock of the last 100 or so years...

"Duty is the sublimest word in the English language."- Robert E. Lee
"Strike the tent." - Robert E. Lee's final words
"Better to remain silent and thought an idiot then to speak out and confirm that thought for everyone." - Mark Twain

Clemson Day at the State House:

exactly***

Nov 5, 2008, 12:25 PM

Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO

Nov 5, 2008, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

Before you talk about missing bowl games (idiot) compare your bowl apperences with the "TIGERS".
With the coaches you've had: now that is a laughing stock team!

Vandy is looking to make it 3 in a row. Your precious #####

Nov 5, 2008, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

have defended their hen house ONCE since 1988.

TB was run after a 7-2 record against you biatches and you're running your mouth?

Get the rent in on time then F Off Coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your wife and i laugh at you behind your back***

Nov 5, 2008, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Let's be accurate--he has a husband***

Nov 5, 2008, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

life partner***

Nov 5, 2008, 1:48 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

gawl-dang-it Johnny! You always get there before me!***

Nov 5, 2008, 1:53 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's a gift :^()***

Nov 5, 2008, 2:02 PM

His husband left him... that's why he's taking it out on us.***

Nov 5, 2008, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Let's be accurate--he has a husband*** ]

Amazing what wins over Kentucky, Ole Miss and Tennessee

Nov 5, 2008, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

will do to one's psyche.

See, now. I told you to post rationally and you'd make....

Nov 5, 2008, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

... friends. Might wanna go back to that teleprompter.

Wow--win a couple of games and you guys are ready to play

Nov 5, 2008, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

for the SEC championship and national title. For a school than can only thank Vanderbilt (oops not the last 2 years) for not being the doormat of the SEC, you guys pop off at the mouth a lot. You guys are like little puppies jumping around at the thought of their first bone..oops the dog bit your #### too--didn't it. I think Spurrier may be turning the corner with your program but don't come on here and act like an arrogant #### who's team has accomplished something because as of yet--you haven't!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your team is the pimple on the ahss of bowl eligibility***

Nov 5, 2008, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

Anybody who's team goes 0-11 loses all credibility coming

Nov 5, 2008, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

on our board and giving advice about becoming bowl eligible.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you'd know something about laughing stock that's

Nov 5, 2008, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: is this really coming from a guy whose team has hired TWO ]

for sure.

I'd be unhappy if I got a point across as poorly as you

Nov 5, 2008, 12:22 PM

unhapp?
I'm mean look at the guy!?
Are you telling us that you're mean?

Hey Cocknfire1......where did you go? We're just getting

Nov 5, 2008, 1:16 PM

warmed up. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Buc buc buc buc buc begawwwk buc buc buc begawwwk!!!***

Nov 5, 2008, 1:26 PM

Why are you here ?

Nov 5, 2008, 1:37 PM

Will your Coot buddies not talk to you ??

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic