Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF: "those taters have Gamecock Envy"...right! I'm just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 574

FGF: "those taters have Gamecock Envy"...right! I'm just

Dec 4, 2004, 9:50 AM

dying to be a fan of a school located in an urban sprawl hell-hole; a school with an embarrassing football history; a school with a male organ as a mascot; a school that will soon give up on being Clemson's rival due to its' incompetent athletics; a school so far below Clemson academically that it's scary; a school that has NEVER had a head coach leave to take another HC job in FB; a school desired by all of it's opponents as their homecoming opponent; a school with a sub-500 all-timme FB record; a school that demonstrated to the nation that a FB program can, indeed, have a 'bad century'; a school whose FB stadium has the largest exit ramps in the nation; a school with a 'property of Clemson sign in front of it's FB stadium; a school that has destroyed two (working on the third) FB 'legends', ending their careers in disgrace; a school with no male sports NC's; a school whose IS GLARINGLY ENVIOUS of it's rival. Yeah, that's the kind of school I'd like to be a part of!! Coot logic/behavoir is an unreal comedy that we're not likely to ever see again at ANY school in this great country. They are indeed the anus of universities in the USA!! And they have the credentials to back it up---congrats USuC, you're the one !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good stuff...LOL***

Dec 4, 2004, 9:53 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good stuff...LOL***

Dec 4, 2004, 9:59 AM

More news about Spurrier on this site than any other.LOL

Stay tuned..we're light years ahead of Fantasy Gc Forum !!***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:02 AM

You will also find more news about the SCORE of ...

Dec 4, 2004, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Good stuff...LOL*** ]

the CU / SC on here than anywhere else. The media and especially you people tend not to mention it.

Paws and Stripes......You are the man***

Dec 4, 2004, 9:59 AM

Re: Paws and Stripes......You are the man***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:25 AM

Tell it like it is brother !!!!!!!!!

Re: Ha ha, we're still laughing at you.***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:04 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sniff...sniff...that was beautiful man!***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:05 AM

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

LOL! Least I'm not the only one who shed a tear!***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:19 AM

Bub..you know what a sensitive, genteel guy I am...***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:24 AM

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

That about sums it up***

Dec 4, 2004, 10:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummm,

Dec 4, 2004, 10:50 AM

I'm pretty sure those sentiments are the same in return. Most state flagship universities are located in cities, and USC is no exception. I think Clemson is a dump. That's simply my personal opinion, and the opinion of many USC students and fans. I don't know how anyone could possibly go to school there.

I'm sure you feel the same about USC - and that's why you're a Clemson fan. Simple as that. I don't know why we have to continue to desicrate our state universities like a group of resentful children. It's ok to pick on one another as fans, alumni and students often do, but why does it have to come to the point of name calling and other childish remarks?

PS - USC and Clemson are separated by only a few points in SAT scores and USC receives a considerable amount more admissions applications. Both are good schools, I suppose it depends upon what you're majoring in. One of my friends (soon to graduate from USC), for instance, will be applying for Clemson's MBA program because he won't meet the requirements for USC's. I'm sure the same scenario happens in return for Clemson's graduate science and engineering programs.

Ummmmmm, worse post ever...........

Dec 4, 2004, 11:27 AM

Nice work there. Childish remarks? Have you ever been to the FGF? Clemson is rated several tiers higher as a university than the University of South Carolina. When you think about it, and if you graduated from USuC it may take you awhile, the idea of being the Univeristy of a State that is 49th in education is funny in itself. I like your remark in that USuC receives a lot of applications for admission. That definitely ranks you way up on the intelligent scale. Like all rivals, you are going to pick apart the other. It is just so easy to tear USuC apart that, at times, it is too easy. Oh well, I guess all we can do is "wait till next year!!!"

Replies: 13
| visibility 574
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic