Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's all save "anonymous" the trouble.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Let's all save "anonymous" the trouble.

Nov 16, 2004, 6:44 PM

Let's all save (unamed repetitive poster(s))* the trouble and fess up.

*hereafter referred to as "URP". It applies to posters who spam every thread with Bowden-bashing. I know who I'm talking about. You know who I'm talking about.

****Please check your sarcasm meter. Read no further if you are an IRS auditor. Thank you********

1. Bowden sucks. He's the suckiest suck since he was a sucky suck last year. He sucks worse every year. He sucks so bad, he makes Tommy West look like Ulysses S. Grant.

2. So what if we beat some top ten teams? Bowden sucks. The program is in a tailspin. Did I say that Bowden sucks? Let me say it again. Bowden sucks.

3. The staff sucks. They've sucked every year, but they suck worse this year. They suck so bad they make the Hatfield era look like the golden years of the Prussian General Staff.

4. The players suck. That's the coaching staffs' fault because they suck. The staff sucks because Bowden sucks.
The players suck because the staff sucks because....well, we've already established that logic.

5. Back to the players. They suck. They're unmotivated and undisciplined. Bowden can't coach, and the players can't execute. That's Bowden's fault because he sucks. Our players suck so bad they make the 1998 team look like Napolean's Old Guard.

6. The administration sucks. They hired sucky Bowden, and then they gave him an extension with a $4 million buyout. That sucks, and it's time for a change. The next coach they hire better not suck.

We get your point "URP", thank you for playing.

Enough with the boardspamming already.

Either pony up the $4,000,000 for the buyout or sit down, Mr. Playstation Athletic Director.

It's Clemson-South Carolina week, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is about fed up with your relentless carping and bitching.

This is TIGERnet, not URP-the-pithy-opiner-who-can't-even-wash-the-jocks-of-all-the-TIGERS-he-bashes-day-after-day-thread-after-thread....net.

One of the trademarks of Tigernet since I've been here is that, even when we're critical, we're funny, we're tongue-in-cheek. We can laugh.

You're not funny. You treat college football like it's double-entry bookkeeping. "I demand results for my money" and all that crap. Your money is a drop in the pond. If you leave tomorrow, nobody at Clemson will miss you. College football is not an investment. It may be a passion, but generally, to be passionate implies that one has some love of the school and the team, and, yes, the coach.

In you, and your relentless gloomspamming, I see none of that. I see a guy who lives in (unnamed location), and who apparently does not have the intestinal fortitude to handle the ribbing he gets from (unnamed but hated school with canine mascot) fans with any poise and grace.

Most of us aren't passionate about Clemson football so we can have bragging rights at the office. We're passionate about Clemson football because we love Clemson.

It's time for you to grow up and act like a man. Either show a little love for Clemson or stop wasting our bandwidth.

Message edited (repeatedly) by jeremy®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

It's still funny, and correct.***

Nov 16, 2004, 6:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's all save "anonymous" the trouble.

Nov 16, 2004, 6:51 PM

you get a point for that one lol

I've loved Clemson about 40 more years than TB's contract******

Nov 16, 2004, 6:58 PM

Re: Let's all save "anonymous" the trouble.

Nov 16, 2004, 6:59 PM

Click Below For "This is SCU Football"

Click Me

Boo Cocky***

Nov 16, 2004, 7:00 PM

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

So very well put!

Nov 16, 2004, 7:26 PM

Cynics please go pleasure your PS2s or something, but by all means spare the rest of us your corrosive bile.

We'll let you know how the game turns out on Saturday, or you could wait and get the details when you unwrap NCAA 2006...

I missed 2005! Is TB still here?********

Nov 16, 2004, 7:51 PM

Why did the first one get zapped?***

Nov 16, 2004, 10:17 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic