Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Whining Tigernetters:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Dear Whining Tigernetters:

Oct 17, 2007, 2:44 PM

Quit your bellyaching. You think you represent the entire fanbase, but you don't. There are loads of Clemson fans who don't even know what Tigernet is and don't care. The problem with the internet is that it makes people who don't matter feel like they do.

My understanding of what a message board should be is different, I guess. I didn't join (and no, I don't pay--neither do a lot of you jokers) to bash coaches, call out players, and generally make a ###### of myself...obviously, others of you joined for precisely those reasons.

Many people on this board take fanaticism to new levels. It's not enough to cuss at the TV, boo at the games, or kick your dogs when Clemson loses, is it? No--you've got to spend your days posting crap on a message board that's not constructive in the least.

I grew up with Clemson football and without message boards, and I'll bet you some Red Man and a blade of grass that you can guess which of those I would gladly dispose of today.

This board is NOT Clemson, okay? This is not some magic pipeline into TDP's or Bowden's skull. You are simply writing garbage that is being read by other people who write garbage, and occasionally, as garbage is wont to do, some of it leaks out onto the rest of the general population, including apparently, coaches and recruits.

Nice job, a-holes. You've actually made me feel sorry for the coaching staff. And I hope this team runs the #### table and shuts you idiots up. But of course, you won't shut up, will you? You'll just find something to cry and moan about, or maybe you'll tell everyone that you were behind this team all the way.

Dirty liars.

Signed,

A Tigernetter who understands the irony and hypocrisy of using a message board to criticize others that use message boards but has decided that he just doesn't care.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't you quit your bellyaching at the bellyaching?!?!

Oct 17, 2007, 2:45 PM

:)

as long as you appreciate the irony

Oct 17, 2007, 2:47 PM

But you must understand

1. Majority of fans aren't on the board.
2. Internet anonymity makes jerks out of a lot of us.
3. Your posting this won't make any difference

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: as long as you appreciate the irony

Oct 17, 2007, 2:50 PM

#1 I said that in my own post.

#2 Agreed--it made one out of me.

#3 I know. I posted it anyway.

only 2 points? i bet you were hoping for more huh?***

Oct 17, 2007, 2:50 PM

2?***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:05 PM

at that point in time***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:08 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

You forgot the first part of the number....***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:47 PM [ in reply to only 2 points? i bet you were hoping for more huh?*** ]

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a ® would help huh?***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:53 PM [ in reply to only 2 points? i bet you were hoping for more huh?*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for stirring the pot***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:00 PM

null

Your post = Irony

Oct 17, 2007, 3:01 PM

Whining about people whining on tigernet.

Sounds more like informing than whining***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:04 PM

Re: Sounds more like informing than whining***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:33 PM

Im sure its what they think as well..

Your post=Irony, too

Oct 17, 2007, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Your post = Irony ]

You're pointing out the irony of somebody's post who has already pointed out the irony of his OWN post. Nice job...that's DOUBLE IRONY!

Bravo***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:03 PM

Tommy, is that you?***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

spot on post

Oct 17, 2007, 3:12 PM

while i have not been happy or satisfied with the way our season has gone, your points are very relevant and valid.
spot on post

Re: Dear Whining Tigernetters:***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Hell of a post.***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What can CTB do to make those posts stop?

Oct 17, 2007, 3:22 PM

win some games, or at least don't lose quite so ugly. I hope he does well but he is on the hotseat for a reason.

Leave?***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:58 PM

Dang, I'll bet your cardiologist just luvs you***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are my new hero.***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:26 PM

Are you related to Miss Teen SC?***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:27 PM

Point, and a beer anytime you want it, fella.***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

AND THERE THEY ARE..WHINY T-NETTERS

Oct 17, 2007, 3:45 PM

for everyone who whines about our coaches and wants a proven NC winning coach...Right down the road...Cootlumbia..have at it. Just exclude yourself from our fanbase PLEASE!!

IF you love Paul Johnson, Jimmy jOhnson, Howard Johnson..start pulling for those teams and leave your whiner line crap in the trash can...GREAT POST MY MAN!

POT meet KETTLE!

Oct 17, 2007, 3:50 PM

So...It's wrong to criticize people but there's nothing wrong with calling them a$$holes??? What a hypocrit. These little flaming "take a stand" Nancy posts are the most annoying of any on Tigernet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty dang accurate!***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:51 PM

You should run for president.......

Oct 17, 2007, 3:52 PM

of the SOAP channel. Nice melodramatics!

Great post while our program goes into shambles. Thanx***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:53 PM

I'm friends with several "old timers" like yourself who also

Oct 17, 2007, 3:55 PM

don't know what tigernet is. They also walked 10 miles in the snow uphill both ways to school when they were kids. They've been going to Clemson games for 20, 30, and 40 years. They've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. And even they agree that Tommy has had enough time to get things done. You're entitled to your opinion, they're entitled to their opinions, I'm entitled to my opinion, and everyone on here is entitled to their opinion. Let it go.

"The problem with the internet is that it makes people...

Oct 17, 2007, 3:55 PM

who don't matter feel like they do."

oh the irony.

Amen***

Oct 17, 2007, 3:59 PM

if they win out .......... you can bet on not hearing a peep

Oct 17, 2007, 4:01 PM

from the major detractors

or maybe you will hear how happy they are and how

Oct 17, 2007, 4:10 PM

they were wrong

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And if TB chokes yet again?***

Oct 17, 2007, 4:28 PM [ in reply to if they win out .......... you can bet on not hearing a peep ]

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic